Does anyone know for sure the release date of the bold for ATT...
    08-27-08 01:04 PM
    no one does
    08-27-08 01:05 PM
    any estimate?
    08-27-08 01:07 PM
    I know you're rather new here, but CB has a search function. It works quite well, and will usually find the answer to your question 95% of the time. There are multiple threads on this and it's been asked time and again.
    So to answer your question, if anybody does know the actual date, they can't say. But 99% of the time if it doesn't say on the AT&T site, then nobody knows.
    It's supposed to be sometime in Sept or Oct
    08-27-08 01:13 PM
    I wish I knew!
    08-27-08 01:15 PM
    hey buddy.
    if you dont have information. dont post Bold Release Date!!!
    Try Bold Release Date??? instead.
    We're all waiting. Once we know, trust me the entire 300k in our community will know. Its not gonna take long for the word to get out. Infact it will be front page news. If you've been following the Rogers release every step has been documented and posted in the blog. So please dont post threads that imply that you have information to bring to the table if you dont.
    08-27-08 06:00 PM
    hey buddy.
    if you dont have information. dont post Bold Release Date!!!
    Try Bold Release Date??? instead.
    We're all waiting. Once we know, trust me the entire 300k in our community will know. Its not gonna take long for the word to get out. Infact it will be front page news. If you've been following the Rogers release every step has been documented and posted in the blog. So please dont post threads that imply that you have information to bring to the table if you dont.
    The OP is a new member - let's not be so harsh on them. Ok?
    08-27-08 06:07 PM
    Wow,
    Have a bunch of UNHAPPY person in this post size.
    What happen to a nice and polite answer, not like in the "Big house" you "Gungho"
    "Jackal" and "Extreme Crucial" relaxed and you will live longer, Unhappy cause short life.
    And that's my humble opinion
    08-27-08 06:11 PM
    Wow,
    Have a bunch of UNHAPPY person in this post size.
    What happen to a nice and polite answer, not like in the "Big house" you "Gungho"
    "Jackal" and "Extreme Crucial" relaxed and you will live longer, Unhappy cause short life.
    And that's my humble opinion
    Do you think you are the only person/people on this forum who want to know the status of AT&T and the Bold?? Seriously??? If you would have taken the time to actually look at some of the threads in this forum you would have seen this has been asked and answered time and again. I'll go one step further, you would have seen the thread by Phonegeek, who is a field tester for AT&T explain the situation with the Bold & AT&T. But I guess you thought you were the only one concerned about this and that it hadn't been asked before. That is the reason there is a SEARCH function.
    I wasn't being rude, but just one glance of the threads posted would have lead you to your answer and then we wouldn't have another useless thread that has been answered a million times.
    08-27-08 06:16 PM
    The OP is a new member - let's not be so harsh on them. Ok?
    I thought HugePine89 was the OP by accident. But either way how many of these are there. Its a suggestion. I mean its like going to a car forum and saying "new exclusive car" and then you ask "...so when does it come out?" It just doesn't make much sense. Do you not get excited when you see one of these threads? Like you might be hearing from the next PG or other insider information only to realize that someone phrased the thread wrong and confused everybody.

OKAY ILL SAY IT I JUST GRAMMAR POLICED YOUR BUT BUDDY!
    Welcome to CB for future reference, when asking a question use a ? instead of a !

Thanks
    08-27-08 06:22 PM
    heck yea xtreme! you speak for the people.
    Last edited by Jackal; 08-27-08 at 06:24 PM. Reason: h3ll is a curse apparently
    08-27-08 06:24 PM
    you people need to calm the **** down...its a phone...get over your selves,,it was just a question ....****
    08-27-08 06:25 PM
    had you phrased the title of your thread like a question we would have no problem here that's all we're saying. end of discussion.
    08-27-08 06:29 PM
    you people need to calm the **** down...its a phone...get over your selves,,it was just a question ....****
    Hey bro, you are right. It is just a question. One that has been answered time and time again. I'm not being rude. But you can't believe you or any other poster asking this question is the only one who wants to know, and considering this is a forum, 9 times out of 10 it's been asked and answered. And usually, if anything is official it's on AT&T's website and anything else is speculation. Like I told the other guy, PG made a thread explaining the situation and if you would have took the time to look around a bit you'd have seen it. The search will find your answer 99% of the time.
    08-27-08 06:32 PM
    not that I need to explain myself but I will. without spending a whole of time pouring through different threads i thought that I would just ask.

Yes you are correct that i should have used different punctuation. Unlike a lot of people in here i dont have time to spend reading through all this junk....again my bad on wanting to get a quick answer..and to especially Jackal and Crucial Extreme you both really need to calm down about this...you take this stuff WAY to serious...sorry to waste the 30 seconds it took to open the post and read it...
    Last edited by Haydendillon; 08-27-08 at 06:38 PM.
    08-27-08 06:33 PM
    Dude I'll end this right now. Me and Crucial would have had no problem answering your question had we know it was one. I would have been the first one to tell you that everything we know now is just speculation and that there are certain members of this community to look to for reliable information. You would have had your answer and this thread would have found its way off the first page of the 9000 forum and everyone would have been happy. Theres nothing left to say. We shouldnt have gotten on you like that but you screwed up the punctuation. Thats it its over.
    08-27-08 06:38 PM
    A bunch of members with itchy trigger fingers. Myself included. The thread title was a bit misleading. I got all excited thinking there was a set date. Oy vey!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 07:13 PM
    i saw the title and i missed a breath

so sad.....

08-27-08 07:28 PM
    oh no... i have 2 posts... something i should have done right?
    08-27-08 07:56 PM
    The answer is, "not soon enough".
    08-27-08 10:15 PM
    Seriously, it would have taken you all of 10 seconds to find posts about the release date of the Bold. There are at least 10million posts about the release date, which obviously shows that nobody knows when the US release date will be.
    08-27-08 10:21 PM
    Chances are October. The Bold isn't even on our COR price list for September where as the new Sunset Curve and Pink Pearl is as well as a number of other new devices are.

An actually RIM employee, whatever her position was, came in a few weeks ago and asked how many Curves were being sold and how more of them could be sold. She even gave out out a few RIM pens and chapsticks. Anyone want to buy an official RIM chapstick?

I bluntly asked when we were getting the Blackberry Bold and she smiled and said soon. No specific dates.

Most of the new phones from Pantech, HTC, and Nokia are coming out in November so this only leaves October.

My educated guess? Mid-October
    Last edited by cneugebauer; 08-27-08 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Checking sources
    08-27-08 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD