How come the Bold does not have the red numbers and such on the keyboard on AT&T? How could someone in America get the Bold with the red on the keyboard?
    05-25-09 11:04 PM
    I'm not completely sure on why it doesn't have the red numbers, but it's probably because that's what AT&T wanted. For someone in America wanting a Bold with red keys, I'd recommend getting an AT&T Bold, and then ordering the red keyboard from a site like cnn.cn and then just swapping it out. That's what I'd do.
    05-25-09 11:07 PM
    Just go to ebay or cnn.cn and buy a keypad with red letters and change there is videos on youtube that shows how to change them but be careful with the sticker over the screw on the housing if it looks tampered with it will void any warranty you have

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 11:10 PM
    they didnt put it because its a conspiracy to make you void your warranty
    05-25-09 11:55 PM
    if I purchase a bezel that doesn't have buttons can I take off the buttons that would be on the Bold originally?
    Last edited by SPeng92; 05-26-09 at 12:24 AM.
    05-25-09 11:58 PM
    "Device Model: Not a BlackBerry/Smartphone User"

You dont have a blackberry so why bother asking? hahaha just kidding

Taking off each individual button? i havent tried that but it seems possible. I wouldnt do it tho, i would rather replace the whole keyboard in that case. Not like you can obtain individual keys unless you have a non working bold lying somewhere.

By the way, whats a bretzel? a bezel? bezels dont come with keyboards (havent seen any yet). Housings do. You can swap keyboards from housing to housing if you want.
    Last edited by gbsn; 05-26-09 at 12:12 AM.
    05-26-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD