As in, does it fit well in pockets or is it too wide/thick for it to be comfortable? Or is everyone who currently has one using a holster?

I'm guessing on the latter. And does it feel bulky in the hand (when using it with only one hand)?
    08-19-08 11:27 AM
    I hear the screen scratches quite easily so you may want to be careful about putting it in your pocket.
    08-19-08 11:30 AM
    I think its TOO big to be pocket friendly as its a bit larger than the Blackberry Curve.

You would need a holster in my opinion.
    08-19-08 12:21 PM
    I don't like putting my curve in my pocket, it just doesn't feel right to me. So seeing as the bold is a bit bigger, I would be using a holster for it. Plus, the holster does keep the screen from getting messed up by the junk in your pockets lol.
    08-19-08 12:24 PM
    This seems to be where the javelin fits in. I'd prefer it over the bold to maintain the ability to store it in my pocket

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-08 12:34 PM
    This seems to be where the javelin fits in. I'd prefer it over the bold to maintain the ability to store it in my pocket

Yeah, the form factor/size is definitely one of the reasons I may be getting the Javelin (if it hits AT&T) over the Bold. I'm not a fan of holsters for anything.
    08-19-08 01:08 PM
    i find so far that it fits pretty easily in my trouser pocket in its wallett.
    08-19-08 01:14 PM
    likewise, have had bigger phones than this, windows pda's etc. definately not too big inside its case in my pocket...
    08-19-08 02:39 PM
    i always put s screen protector on any phone i own. i usually use the blackberry leather case, but sometimes i put my curve in my pocket too
    08-19-08 02:47 PM
    likewise, have had bigger phones than this, windows pda's etc. definately not too big inside its case in my pocket...
    Is it comfortable though? I would imagine that it something like the Bold would be uncomfortable when walking/sitting in the pocket.
    08-19-08 02:53 PM
    Just wait for the 9220.
    08-19-08 05:22 PM
    Is it comfortable though? I would imagine that it something like the Bold would be uncomfortable when walking/sitting in the pocket.
    doesnt seem to be so far. its no bigger than the Nokia E60 i had and its pretty slim. when sitting for long periods of time i wouldnt have it in my trouser pocket though. its just because i may want to use it so would have it on my desk or in a inside pocket of my jacket.
    08-19-08 05:43 PM
    I used to carry the curve in my pocket all the time but the bold is a little too big and wide so it's uncomfortable. i don't have a case so it's a little scary that i'll scratch up the screen but i basically just hold it or put it in my bag, etc.

I do put it in my pocket sometimes but I plan to get a holster.
    08-19-08 08:56 PM
    holster is out of the picture for me. if i can�t have it in my pocket, i�m not that sure for the bold... but - i have to hold it in my own hands to do that decision.
    08-20-08 04:41 AM
    I have the bold in my pocket (although it loses signal in there - which is a whole different problem I'm having, talked about in a different thread). But when it's in my pocket it doesn't feel too big and I'm quite a small girl so my pockets aren't enormous!
    08-20-08 04:50 AM
    why not upload a picture to end this discussion then?
    08-20-08 05:58 AM
    Doesnt look like i can post images yet so try new.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3875998&l=07b69&id=661310245
    08-20-08 06:48 AM
    Is the Bold in the silver thing?
    08-20-08 02:24 PM
    nope its in the pocket you can see. im not wearing baggy clothes either! the silver thing is my camera case as i was taking the pic
    08-20-08 05:15 PM
    so i have a bold but im afraid about the screen everyone says it scratches easily. those of you who have put it in your pocket, how is the screen looking?
    08-24-08 08:48 PM
    nope its in the pocket you can see. im not wearing baggy clothes either! the silver thing is my camera case as i was taking the pic
    That's pretty good then! It doesn't look to bulgy. Hence why I didn't think it was in your pocket at first. You can tell a little though.

How's the screen holding up in your pockets? I'm probably going to get a screen protector when I get my first BB.
    08-24-08 09:09 PM
    i usually keep it in its leather case, especially when its in my pocket. so the screen is holding up very well
    08-25-08 04:54 AM
    i think the device is fine in the pocket....

just have to keep rememberingto not put it in the same pocket as my keys!!!
    08-25-08 06:12 AM
    I currently hane the pearl 8120 so one handed texting is easy how easy is it on the bold, or does in need both hands?

08-25-08 07:17 AM
    Just make sure you don't have anything in that particular pocket other than your Bold!
    08-26-08 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD