(reposted under bold forum for more specific help)

Newbie here. I've had a Curve in the past but now I'm starting over with a new computer and bb Bold. I did not transfer anything over from my old phone/computer because it was the company's. I have an older hotmail account with many emails and contacts. I installed outlook 2003 and the hotmail/windows live Outlook Connector and have my hotmail account synced nicely now in outlook. I installed BB Desktop Manager and tried to go through the sync configuration process and everything looks good up until the end when it gives me the following "Runtime Error - Folder is no longer part of the system data source or the folder could not be found"

I've tried to figure out where Outlook Connector stores the data on my computer when I'm offline - figured I'd need to sync with that file, but not having any luck. When I look at the Data File Management in outlook, under filename I get "unavailable".

Anyone know how to sync the phone with a hotmail account that is in outlook 2003? I've tried a bunch of things and am not having any luck!

Thanks,
    Tony
    06-17-09 11:01 AM
    Is your dm version 4.6? If not try version 4.6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 01:30 PM
    I'm on version 4.7.

I got part of it to work by uninstalling outlook and reinstalling. I also exported the hotmail account file to a pst and set up a new data file with that pst file. It works - meaning I can now get DM to recognize the file, but I can't get my hotmail email to use the folder any longer... this shouldn't be that hard!
    06-17-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD