hello ppls my bold is moving slowly and freaking out but when i connect it to my pc via the usb cable its working fine, i have done battery pulls, i have wiped it and still the same thing my os is 4.6.0.266, is there anything else that can be done to get it 2 work? as i unplug the trackball responds slowwwwww, its just moving so slowly, please help

main
    06-08-09 06:05 PM
    takes time if you have a media card inserted.. that's why there is a lag when you unplug and also when you reboot. after it's done scanning the media card (how long it takes depends how large and how fast your card is), it should be snappy again.
    06-08-09 06:07 PM
    nope the media card is not the problem, have been using it for ages and this has never happened, i know the lag from the media card thanx, when i have the phone connected via usb to the pc its working fine when i unplug it, its moving slow the trackball is taking awhile to move to where i want it 2, when it does move its not on what i want it to move 2, like all the buttons are responding slowly,hasnt gotten wet or anything so, its really annoying me
    06-08-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD