Thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly help me out.

I just received a new replacement Bold for one I broke earlier. I started up the new device and went through the "setup." When setting up the emails, it recognized that I had my previous device receiving mail from 4 different email accounts and had them all listed. Since these were the ones I wanted to be receiving from again, I hit continue and all went as planned until I sent myself a test email. The account I sent the email to received the message, but the Bold did not. It appears to me that its not recieving emails, but it will send them perfectly. My old Bold received and sent emails and worked perfectly, which is why I don't know why this new Bold isn't working the same. I did nothing different to my knowledge. Please help, and give some step by step instructions. Thanks Crackberry community.
    06-09-09 09:20 PM
    I just received a new replacement Bold for one I broke earlier. I started up the new device and went through the "setup."
    On your phone company website, on BB email
    did you enter the PIN and IMEI number for the replacement phone.
    Did you send service books and receive the confirmation emails from Blackberry?
    06-09-09 09:25 PM
    On your phone company website, on BB email
    did you enter the PIN and IMEI number for the replacement phone.
    Did you send service books and receive the confirmation emails from Blackberry?
    I'm not sure if this is going to answer your questions but...I didn't enter any pins or IMEI number for the replacement phone on the website. I wasn't informed that this must be done, and to be honest I don't know where to begin with that. I'm using AT&T if that helps you help me. I did receive an automatic email (the only one i've received so far) that was from Blackberry and the subject said "Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network."

Any help would be appreciated
    06-09-09 09:35 PM

BlackBerry Internet Service
    06-09-09 09:49 PM

BlackBerry Internet Service
    Well that was simple enough!!! Thanks sooo much guys, it worked like a charm. This is why I love the crackberry forums. Thanks again
    06-09-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD