is anyone having booting issues with their bold? its taking fooooorever... and i dont mean 30 min forever, ive pulled the battery multiple times and so far ive been able to hold out for about 90 min without doing it again... for some reason hoping for better results? it had .732 on it, got it today. i setup a couple apps, and after i upgraded Pandora it told me to reboot, now it wont get past BlackBerry loading bar screen...
    06-22-10 08:19 PM
    is anyone having booting issues with their bold? its taking fooooorever... and i dont mean 30 min forever, ive pulled the battery multiple times and so far ive been able to hold out for about 90 min without doing it again... for some reason hoping for better results? it had .732 on it, got it today. i setup a couple apps, and after i upgraded Pandora it told me to reboot, now it wont get past BlackBerry loading bar screen...
    Maybe pandora's your problem then? If you can get it up and to the options page do a wipe. Start over. Sorry no better advice except to take it back since you just got it. Does it sync with DM at all? Maybe the app loader/remover could help you dump pandora and start fresh.
    06-22-10 08:51 PM
    thanks for the advice... but i couldnt even ge tthe phone to finish booting... but after 5 tries and allowing it just over 2 hours it finally fixed itself?
    06-22-10 08:53 PM
    turns out it was whatsapp for the record
    06-22-10 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD