Hi, I'm wondering does anyone know what is the maximum transfer speed of Bold's Media Card? I'm trying to upgrade to a Class 6 card but if its not supported its quite a waste. Thanks in advance.
    07-25-09 02:18 PM
    Hi, I'm wondering does anyone know what is the maximum transfer speed of Bold's Media Card? I'm trying to upgrade to a Class 6 card but if its not supported its quite a waste. Thanks in advance.
    From my understanding the bold or any other blackberry only supports class 2 speeds. The only time you will benefit from higher than class 2 speed is when you are transfering files from your pc to the memory card. I think only video and digital cameras can scan class 2 higher speeds.
    07-25-09 11:22 PM
    Ahh Thank you Ak29. I'm trying to find the data sheet for this. Its quite a shame that BB only supports class 2. The reading of pictures from the media card is noticeably slow especially if we have lots of pictures. Again thanks AK.
    07-26-09 12:38 AM
    Ahh Thank you Ak29. I'm trying to find the data sheet for this. Its quite a shame that BB only supports class 2. The reading of pictures from the media card is noticeably slow especially if we have lots of pictures. Again thanks AK.
    Actually I think all cell phones only support class 2 at this time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD