Just got my bold today all is going well setting up etc but I cant get my media card in the slot on the side door!!!

I am on orange UK it looks like there is a card in there already so mine wont go in, they are so small can hardly tell dont want to jam my SD card in an break something

Anybody else have this problem?? Can any orange UK users confirm if theirs came with a media card pre installed??

Thanks all
    08-28-08 12:47 PM
    Yes it came with one.. press it in to eject it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 12:50 PM
    Thanks, I am trying to do that but it is jammed!! the bold says "media card can not be read verify that card is formatted"

Do think somebody has inserted it wrong and jammed it??

HELP!!

Thanks
    08-28-08 12:52 PM
    Hi bodisaffa,

I am sure I have read on here that UK Orange Bold's come with a 1 GB card already installed.

When you lift up the little flap, you should then be able to push the card in slightly, so that it will then pop out... if that makes sense!

Edit: Beaten to it again! That doesn't sound too good though... I suppose it could be a faulty card, or as you say it could possibly have been inserted incorrectly in the first place. Presumably if there is a real problem you could get Orange to replace your Bold?
    Last edited by Montala; 08-28-08 at 12:56 PM.
    08-28-08 12:52 PM
    Could it be in there upside down?! Does sound jammed in... Do you have any tweezers to try and gently remove it?

08-28-08 12:54 PM
    yeah all makes sense thanks BUT as I say it is Jammed!! tried to push and pull dont want to damage anything, the fact that it wont come out and the bold cant read it tells me it it has been inserted wrong!!

Agreed anybody??

Thanks
    08-28-08 12:55 PM
    Yes, sounds it.. take it back to the store!

08-28-08 12:58 PM
    PHEW!!!

All done wasn't in wrong or jammed just tight 4gb card inserted now and working :

Thanks for the tweezer tip rhythmix

on with the set up .......loving it so far
    08-28-08 01:01 PM
    Excellent! Enjoy!

08-28-08 01:50 PM
    8 gb FTW!!!

08-28-08 01:56 PM
    Another case of "All's well that ends well" I reckon... glad you managed to get it sorted without TOO much hastle anyway!
    08-28-08 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD