07-07-11 01:17 AM
53 123
tools
    no worries at all... looks like its active meow.. get some!
    07-06-11 04:57 PM
    Yes! It's almost done loading.
    07-06-11 05:30 PM
    This is why some people have better luck with one OS and not another. Did you ever try the 522?

Actually you can't blame RIM, they have reworked OS6 many times and have sent 6.0.0.600 to the carriers. It is the carriers that are holding up the release of new OSs. I'm not saying a new OS will cure all the woes people have with their BBs, Just that RIMs development team is still working on them.
    I haven't tried 522 yet. I just haven't had time, although I have downloaded it per your instructions. After several more reboots yesterday, I went to Verizon today, and they are sending a new phone on Thursday. He said if it didn't resolve the problem they would look at upgrade options.

My biggest concern is that I am in the process of moving, building a house, etc., and so many people have my number as a sole point of contact that I cannot afford too much disruption with my phone service.

As for RIM and blaming them, what you said is good to know. I have no qualms then going back to Verizon as often as I need until I get a phone that consistently works if they are the ones holding up software upgrades. Thanks for the information.
    07-07-11 01:17 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD