Help.. my Bold keeps restarting.. I just uninstalled a few apps and then reset my phone and find that I have no service.. so I did a battery pull and now it just keeps restarting.. just goes to the white screen and loads for a few seconds and then restarts...
    06-15-09 02:28 AM
    sounds like an app is causing a conflict. what OS are you running, what apps did you install. try connecting to DM, deleting the apps you installed. if not, sounds like you will have to reinstall the OS.
    06-15-09 03:20 AM
    I uninstalled apps.. but after leaving the battery out for the night it worked again.. very weird.. when this happened I did a few battery pulls and it just kept restarting..
    06-15-09 10:23 AM
    I had this very same thing going on Saturday night. Mine however was caused when I did a battery pull, re-started, but then my battery popped loose while I was putting the cover back on. I freaked because I bought mine on e-bay months ago...no warranty.
    Here's what I found going through the threads. First, try plugging it in to your charger, wait about 15 minutes, see if it fixes the problem. It fixed mine, and two others I talked to with the same issue. If that doesnt do it, i saw a thread that said you have to do a wipe and a re-install.

Hope this helps...let us know what happens...
    06-15-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD