After three years of rigorous use, I think my Bold is nearing it's demise. Soap Opera talk aside, the phone is having issues where it says the battery is too low for radio usage, then two minutes later it is half full and so on. In addition as of late its been frequenlty overheating and lagging when 3G to a point where the way to get if the lag is to momentarily switch of the Mobile Network. Furthermore there are times when the phone is locked that no amount of key presses will wake it from sleep. Is this all due to a bad battery, or is it just time to move on?.... to the Z30 that is. Contract expires next month.
    10-18-13 06:39 PM
    After three years of rigorous use, I think my Bold is nearing it's demise. Soap Opera talk aside, the phone is having issues where it says the battery is too low for radio usage, then two minutes later it is half full and so on. In addition as of late its been frequenlty overheating and lagging when 3G to a point where the way to get if the lag is to momentarily switch of the Mobile Network. Furthermore there are times when the phone is locked that no amount of key presses will wake it from sleep. Is this all due to a bad battery, or is it just time to move on?.... to the Z30 that is. Contract expires next month.
    Have you tried a security wipe? Long shot, but hey, you never know.
    10-18-13 09:15 PM
    No, I haven't as of yet. I may give it a go sometime next week. Hopefully it resolves at least the lag. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    10-27-13 01:09 PM