I'm torn here between the Bold and iPhone 3G. I really want the Bold but part of me says get the 3G. I have had both phones before I like both I'm leaning towards the Bold. Please convince me to get the bold.
    07-03-09 09:37 PM
    Do what you feel like doing......see what you need a phone for....and then see which phone is better for those needs.
    I had both...even the 3gs.....but for me it was the bold. Its the best for my needs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 09:40 PM
    Man there is a million threads such as this one. A simple search would prob do the trick.

Anyways, it comes down to what u use ur device for. Do u do a lot of emails and texting or do u like more media and games? I think that differentiates the phones.

07-03-09 09:41 PM
    you cant go wrong with either phone. one is better at tasking such as emails, the other is better with apps and media, iphone. good luck.
    07-03-09 09:45 PM
    Not another one of these, just decide for yourself$

07-03-09 09:48 PM
    Get a Bold. Better battery life and ability to multitask.
    07-03-09 10:03 PM
    I'm torn here between the Bold and iPhone 3G. I really want the Bold but part of me says get the 3G. I have had both phones before I like both I'm leaning towards the Bold. Please convince me to get the bold.
    No, I won't. Get the phone you want. You've had both phones already. You know what they do. Who better to decide than...you.

Get the phone you want.
    07-03-09 10:17 PM
    The Bold is dank nugs... get one.
    07-03-09 10:37 PM
    I realy don't know why people are comparing these phones. If you think of getting an iphone compare it too the G1 not the bold.
    And the bold you could only compare it to othere BB's because there in a class of there own

07-03-09 10:45 PM
    I realy don't know why people are comparing these phones. If you think of getting an iphone compare it too the G1 not the bold.
    And the bold you could only compare it to othere BB's because there in a class of there own

Lots if other posts on this. Personally I have both. Nothing compares to the bold when using it for organizing. The iphone only recently got to the point of offering features that BB has had standard dor years. You cannot attach documents ti iphone. No email notification indicator. Battery life is shorter on I phone. In order to sync documents you have to do it wirelessly. I could go on. Iphone is a good weekend phone and I use it for school to read my assignments (bigger screen). Again goes back to how you use the phone. Good luck

07-03-09 11:28 PM
    there will be no end comparing the apple and berry
    just buy what u think best meets your requirement

both has its good and bad,
    the following statement may sound biased .but i can't seems to find any negative side since i own a bb myself.
    07-03-09 11:45 PM
    Here is a good indicator of a quality phone.....With the berry you can insure it.

With the IPOS.....you are not allowed to insure it through AT&T....they are much to fragile. I am not an Apple guy, and I would not own a phone that is so fragile they won't allow insurance.
    07-03-09 11:49 PM
    Here is a good indicator of a quality phone.....With the berry you can insure it.

With the IPOS.....you are not allowed to insure it through AT&T....they are much to fragile. I am not an Apple guy, and I would not own a phone that is so fragile they won't allow insurance.
    li kong si mi lan jiao?
    07-03-09 11:53 PM
    ahh the iphone is a toy, when i have my bold i feel organized and reliable, i cant take the iphone seriously, yeah its cool but its not a phone id keep for 3 years. My bold? no problem.
    07-04-09 12:36 AM
    I am a strong supporter of the Bold. nuff said
    07-04-09 12:52 AM
    i'm getting pretty bleak having to see these titles in this f'ing thread... so i went to the SEARCH tab and searched " bold iphone " and then weeded out the topics that weren't pertaining to the "bold vs iphone" or "which is better..." topics. this was the result from the Bold forum only! 105 articles. 47 of them met the search criteria. take into account i didn't include the threads that were comparing the features of the two phones. like "bold vs iphone browser speed?"

seriously!
    07-04-09 01:55 AM
    though i'd never have an iphone got to say i'm impressed with the quality of photo/video and the editing features on the new 3.0G s handset.

btw has anyone figured out why Rim put such a crap camera in the Bold when compared to the 8900? not that it concerns me that much as i have an DSLR anyways.
    07-04-09 03:15 AM
    I got a Bold over an iPhone and I still ask that question. Bold is not a perfect machine, especially interface wise and I believe that iPhone is closer to perfection. That been said, iPhone does not have a physical keyboard which is a pure joy to use on my Bold and also its Push fonctionality is some what less performant than a BB. So if you need the best smart phone that u can get yours hands on, get a Bold. If you need the best portabke toy out there, get an iPhone.

07-04-09 05:15 AM
    what phone will make ur life easier or u like the most
    07-04-09 05:37 AM
    i sold my iphone 3g to get a bold and i have no regrets whatsoever.
    07-04-09 06:00 AM
    i sold my iphone 3g to get a bold and i have no regrets whatsoever.
    amen

07-04-09 07:04 AM
    go with what you feel at the time is best for you and will meet your needs for the time being
    07-04-09 08:12 AM
    I own both. They are both awesome devices. Pick whichever you like better. If you don't know which you like better, get both. If you can't afford both, well good luck to you then.
    07-04-09 11:31 AM
    i'm getting pretty bleak having to see these titles in this f'ing thread... so i went to the SEARCH tab and searched " bold iphone " and then weeded out the topics that weren't pertaining to the "bold vs iphone" or "which is better..." topics. this was the result from the Bold forum only! 105 articles. 47 of them met the search criteria. take into account i didn't include the threads that were comparing the features of the two phones. like "bold vs iphone browser speed?"

seriously!
    i understand, but such is the nature of the internet and forums. people come for information. especially when it can be directed at them, instead of opinions geared towards another.
    07-04-09 11:34 AM
    here is one part of a convo i had with a guy on facebook. he got pretty up set after i called the iphone garbage.

"garbage? blackberry's are all right if your a lawyer or need it for your job but the i phone has so many applications and apple is such a better company. dont knock it until you have tried it. have you even used the new i phone? cause you should not talk **** about something you are not familiar with."

--what do you all think?--
    07-04-09 11:43 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD