I went from the bold the the iPhone 3gs and even though I do like the iPhone, I still find myself missing my bb bold I wish that I could still swap the sim but that doesn't work anymore thanks to att. I miss the keyboard on the bold and the flashing light and just miss having a bb. Guess there is no perfect phone for sure.
    07-14-09 07:53 PM
    You can still switch the SIM...

If you're talking about data not working, take a look at this.
    07-14-09 07:56 PM
    I to am switching tot he iphone 3gs. i was told by the attendant that i would be able to swich my sim card back and forth. She said she had done it a few times and knew for a fact that it worked. I wonder if that was before the 3.0 update.

I sure hope I dont miss my bold, cause I am planning to sell it when I receive the new phone.
    07-14-09 08:17 PM
    the sim card will definitely work if you swap phones. that means the phone calls and sms. when it comes to data, unless you have a BB data plan your Emails wont get pushed and if you browse the internet you will be using wap data instead of bis data
    Last edited by nikolous; 07-14-09 at 08:29 PM.
    07-14-09 08:25 PM
    come on back to the bold
    07-14-09 08:28 PM
    i have been on that situation as well. i sold my blackberry bold and got the iphone... after a few weeks, i sold my iphone and got me a new bold

now, i just bought the ipod touch. i feel i have the best of both worlds.
    07-15-09 07:43 AM
    The 3gs sounds like a sexy device, but, for me, the Bold has been very good for my needs. It seems like several people have left the Bold for some other phone and came back because there were many things about the Bold they really wanted in a phone.
    07-15-09 12:33 PM
    i have been on that situation as well. i sold my blackberry bold and got the iphone... after a few weeks, i sold my iphone and got me a new bold

now, i just bought the ipod touch. i feel i have the best of both worlds.

Former iPhone EDGE and 3G owner here. It's a great phone but my Bold is the "can do" phone. I also have an iPod touch 2G to fill the iPhone void.
    07-15-09 12:43 PM
    I'd love to score an ITouch cheap. That would cover all the need of a toy like that. I could never just have an iPhone though. Multi-tasking apps in the background is a must for me (hence "smart" phone), a real keyboard, and the ability to have an extra battery on long trips...dealbreakers for me. I'll keep my Bold til Magnum probably.
    07-16-09 11:59 AM
    Ahhh BB Bold dooo dooo dooo dooo dooo
    Ahhh BB Bold dooo dooo dooo dooo dooo!

Bust it !

one, two, three

Ahhh BB Bold dooo dooo dooo dooo dooo! hehe

Once you go Bold you can go back.
    07-16-09 01:01 PM
    I'm also about to get an iPhone (3G) and have been told that you can switch if you have a BlackBerry data plan, but it wouldn't work the other way around.
    07-16-09 01:47 PM
    yea when i came to at&t i i got the bold then sold it for an iphone 3g and upgraded to the 3gs when it came out. now i am going to be buying a new bold this weekend i miss the keyboard so much i dont think i will be making a mistake but i was considerign selling the iphones for a 32gb itouch since i dont use all the iphone features all the time and would get more use out a bold. but we shall see
    07-16-09 04:20 PM
    GOOD GRIEF, Being able to run apps in the background should not be overlooked!!!!! I'm switching between the two (IP3G and Bold), I would have been so upset if I would have sold my Bold and had only the IP!!!!
    07-28-09 10:06 AM
    Bold and ipod Touch is the way to go IMHO. Best of both worlds, deprived of nothing.
    07-28-09 10:38 AM
    Do the same as me, i have a Bold and an iPod Touch, the perfect combination
    07-28-09 10:45 AM
    For those who want the best of both worlds, so to speak, I think that is the perfect option. A BlackBerry Bold together with an iPod Touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 10:50 AM
    I just hate carrying around two devices. So I just switch SIMs between the Bold and the iPhone. I just can't choose. Both have their strong points and weak points.
    07-28-09 02:13 PM
    Do the same as me, i have a Bold and an iPod Touch, the perfect combination
    Same as me! But then again I've never wanted the iPhone LOL. I was going to but i thought i would risk with a Blackberry and wow i have not looked back since!!
    07-28-09 02:46 PM
    I had both, and only used the Iphone to pley with it, end up giving it to my girlfriend and buying a touch.

Iphone security encryption is a joke!!!!
    07-29-09 01:38 AM
    I just don't see how anyone can go to an iphone after using a bold.. It's unbelievable to me..
    07-29-09 06:59 AM
    If only you knew THEN what you know NOW.
    07-29-09 07:36 AM
    Got to get a iPhone and a Bold (the touch is almost useless is you're not in a hotspot.)
    07-30-09 03:32 PM
    The touch is actually pretty slim but I wouldn't but it unless it had a GOOD camera on it meaning at least 5 megapixel.
    07-30-09 03:35 PM
    ^^ agreeed.
    07-30-09 03:55 PM
    BB + iTouch = Happy Me!!!!!!
    07-30-09 05:03 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD