Has anyone tried ordering a Bold from expansys? It's listed there as "Usually shipped in 6 Days" for 729.99, which seems a lot less than the ones I found on ebay... Did they really shipped it in 6 days as announced?
    09-05-08 12:48 AM
    730!!!!

Is that really cheaper than ebay?? what are they going for on ebay??

I am pretty sure you can get it cheaper than that, I think there is a thread in this forum titled cheapest uk pre order bold check that out

hope this helps
    09-05-08 12:59 AM
    A lot of folk in the UK have bought theirs from Carphone Warehouse for about 350, although the shop price is nearer 400 I think.

Edit: As no one has replied yet, I thought I would add a few more details! Expansys price is actually 619.99... one of (if not the) highest around, and they were actually showing more than 50 in stock yesterday, with a few still left this morning. I can't think who would buy them at that sort of price though, as there are now many cheaper offers around... mostly around 450 for unlocked SIM free models.

As bodisaffa said, do have a look at my thread, which you can find here... although it is getting a bit large now!

Welcome to CB anyway, and if you need any more help... just ask!
    Last edited by Montala; 09-05-08 at 07:59 AM.
    09-05-08 07:21 AM
    my question is, would these sites over in the UK ship to the US? Has anyone ordered one and successfully received it in the US after placing an order?
    09-05-08 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD