Can someone help me solve this problem, its happened 3 times now where my BB becomes sluggish for a few hrs and freezes a good few times before turning itself of and taking a while to come back on. When I does come back on I've lost all of my unsaved emails from my most important email accounts (and recent FB stuff which i'm not too bothered about) and its frustrating, especially if I haven't backed up the data for my BB.

Can someone let me know what the problem is and how I can solve it?

Also is there a way to restore the emails if I have them in Outlook so I don loose the new emails since the last back up?

Thanks
    Last edited by Mos Sincere; 08-15-09 at 06:19 AM.
    08-15-09 06:17 AM
    Go to options > status and post your file free. It is deleting your e-mails and slowing down based on low memory. The device then clears what it can to keep itself operational. What do you have installed? Apps, Themes, images on the device, etc
    08-15-09 06:18 AM
    I had a feeling it was something to do with that.

File free is currently 16155855.

I dont have many additional apps:
    Facebook
    Youpoint Bible App
    Nav4All
    iSkoot
    Poynt
    TwitterBerry
    BuzzMe
    Viigo

I have images, but i store them on the media card.

What do i need to do so that it stops deleting those emails in particular? Is it just a case of deleting the unneeded stuff?
    08-15-09 06:26 AM
    There is something eating up all your memory, you should be much higher than that. Try a battery pull and then post your file free plea
    08-15-09 06:28 AM
    Ok, after a BP it says 34871663 Bytes. Is that more in line with what I should be expecting?
    08-15-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD