Hello

I have a couple of minor anoyances on my bold that I never had on my curve.

Firstly if I copy and paste text it loses the formating, i.e if if I copy and paste the contants of an email it loses all of the paragraphs and I have to go in and press return to get it looking as it did before.

Also I am unable to open an attachment like picture that ha sbeen sent by email, I just get the orange clock type thing come up.

Anybody else seen these?

Lastly I have not found a decent satnav program yet to test how good the GPS is, Garmin will not even install anybody else found one?

Thanks

Neil
    08-29-08 06:48 AM
    Nobody? I would have though others would have seen this.

Also has anybody found a way around MMS and picture size (other than switching the camera to a lower setting) my curve and pretty much every phone before that automatically resized a larger photo if I tried to MMS it.
    09-03-08 09:26 AM
    OK just tested , the pic I sent to myself via email opened fine no problem. As for a a SAT NAV I am looking myself, have not found one yet, garmin is not yet compatible with the bold.

Just checking the copy and paste thing now
    09-03-08 09:39 AM
    Yes I can confirm your right the copy and paste from an email does lose it's formatting.............possible bug.
    09-03-08 09:42 AM
    Yes I can confirm your right the copy and paste from an email does lose it's formatting.............possible bug.
    I'd say that it loses the formatting 75% of the time, sometimes however inexplicably it works fine.

How about sending a picture via MMS? currently if I have the camera set on the highest quality setting it will not send as mms but will on lower settings, on previous phones (including the curve) it would resize it for mms. I would like to leave my phone on the highest setting but currently I cannot just in case I may need to mms it. Most of my friends have a BB or iphone but my wife and prents don't so I often send them a picture.
    09-03-08 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD