after 2-3 days my Rogers Bold has completed its journey half way around the world.
    A few hours ago I was a little worried because I found out that even though rogers had advertised it at 599 then raised it to 649 plus tax, mine was purchased for 699 plus tax = $780. Apparently the rogers store says he needs to make some profit off me since im not getting a contract. I am still ok with the higher price but it not right how its advertised as being $100 cheaper.

Anyways, after a few minutes I can say that its well worth what I paid. I no longer have a BB only for BIS, i Now have a BB device that I like. Good to see rim put out a quality device after all this time. As I expected I still have to carry around my NOkia e71 for the 3G needs my bold cant fulfill, but thats ok. Screen, keyboard, pleather back all great. I will be honest about the keyboard because In know a lot of you love the curve keyboard, I myself hate the curve keybaord and find the bolds more like the 8800. Not very happy with the theme, but that can be fixed soon I presume.

Good thing it arrived right before the weekend, will have some time to play around and see what I come up with.

For anyone on the fence about getting one...... no question about it.... good to see rim take it ot another level finally.
    08-28-08 03:31 PM
    Congrats man.
    08-28-08 04:01 PM
    Well done... you probably have the first one in Dubai!

Enjoy!
    08-28-08 04:14 PM
    Congrats on your Bold
    08-28-08 07:13 PM
    Why do you say you need to carry your nokia for 3G?
    The Bold does 3G....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 11:01 PM
    Why do you say you need to carry your nokia for 3G?
    The Bold does 3G....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I mentioned, ''for my 3G needs that the Bold cant fulfill.''
    like; Video calling, Live streaming television, and so far I love the Bold but I am finding the browser on my Nokia a little faster. But I have only played wiht the Bold for a few minutes, so I am not stressing that point yet.

jackal, montala, inkwell; thanks all!
    08-29-08 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD