OK I keep starting at my scratched dented Bold bezel. Right above the red light so its hard not to look at it.

Order the one from CNN with the mesh and buttons? I read another thread about some guy complaining its not OEM. But how is the fit and finish relative to the original? The buttons will have the little black logos so if If sell my Bold one day no one will know its been opened? I am most concerned about fit and finish. Has to fit like the original thats why I am thinking about the one with the buttoms since I dont know if Im good at transferring the buttons. Got big hands. lol. Thanks.

Can someone who has ordered the chrome bezel comment please?
    This one?
    BlackBerry Bold 9000 OEM bezel w/ side buttons - Cellular Nationwide Network - Cellular Accessories
    Last edited by SCFIGHTON; 08-10-09 at 09:56 AM.
    08-10-09 09:45 AM
    OEM from cnn.cn (China talk) is "like OEM"
    Rim does not sell their original parts (accept for the removable backs, cases, earbuds, and cases ... ).

If you are considering selling the phone at a later time either (1) save the parts and reinstall later or (2) don't do anything now about replacements

Another option is to get some Testor (type) metallic hobby paint and do a quick repair

As far as "chrome" this is a matter of taste ... take a look at the iPhone
    08-10-09 01:18 PM
    No one will care if it has been opened as long as it's not damaged and works properly.
    08-10-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD