Hey there,

Some days ago I noticed that my Bold's Left Convenience Button, Right-Side 'Lower Volume' Key, and the Top "Mute/Pause" Button weren't responding at all.

I popped the sucker open and I moved the little 'button' pieces around, and sire enough, when I repositioned the 'button' pieces to different button locations, those buttons worked, making the little buggers the culprit; they may have short circuited during a small fall, I don't know.

If anyone here knows how to fix them, or where I can get some replacement parts? Would getting a new middle plate be the best idea?

**also**

Where might i be able to get a full colored housing of good quality? If I can get both of these in the same place, that'd be even more convenient.
    04-13-10 05:20 AM
    There are a couple of places you might want to look at that sell the stuff your looking for. They are truesupplier.com and cnn.cn. Hope this helps you out.
    04-13-10 06:16 AM
    Thanks a bunch for your help, but I cannot seem to find the little parts I am actually looking for from either of those sites, would buying a new midplate be my last resort?
    04-13-10 06:40 AM
    I tried just finding those buttons to and no luck. You can buy a new full housing set that comes with everything for $50 off of those sites.
    04-13-10 07:17 AM
    Eek... Well I guess I shall buy it then. Thanks for the help!!
    04-13-10 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD