Does anyone with a BB Bold have a parrot bluetooth carkit? (not sure if the parrot model is available in the US). I have tried it out and cannot get it to pair with the carkit yet an 8310 and 8820 connects without any issues. Please confirm for those of you have the parrot kit
    08-22-08 06:08 AM
    Does anyone with a BB Bold have a parrot bluetooth carkit? (not sure if the parrot model is available in the US). I have tried it out and cannot get it to pair with the carkit yet an 8310 and 8820 connects without any issues. Please confirm for those of you have the parrot kit

Hi cant be of any help really, but im also struggling with getting my Motorola headset to work with my bold. it pairs and connects but cant get it to actually work
    08-22-08 07:23 AM
    Hi cant be of any help really, but im also struggling with getting my Motorola headset to work with my bold. it pairs and connects but cant get it to actually work

My Bold works with my Moto S9 B/T headset, the problem is only with the carkit..
    08-22-08 07:28 AM
    I have the parrot minikit and it works fine on my bold.
    08-22-08 08:00 AM
    I have the parrot minikit and it works fine on my bold.
    Thanks for the feedback, what version OS do you have on your Bold? also if you can give me the model number of the kit please.
    08-22-08 08:06 AM
    BB OS 4.6.092

and this parrot kit. Parrot MINIKIT - Compact and portable Bluetooth Hands-free kit - Speakerphone

It has worked fine with my last 4 phones only trouble I had was with my TYTNII which it just did not like for some reason. An added bonus on both my curve and bold is that the voice dialling works without the need for sending the contacts to the parrot.
    08-22-08 08:44 AM
    Thanks, I will scout around to check if anyone has the specific model to test with.
    08-22-08 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD