Hi guys!

so for my next video, I�v decided to see how my battery life performs under pressure�

i consider myself a hard power user, 100 or so emails daily, my main mp3 player, bluetooth connected, 20-50 sms daily and around 2-3 hours calls through out the day. Not to mention the tons of 3rd party applications. These include:

Vigo
    Vlingo
    Crackberry shortcut
    bbc shortcut
    berryreview shortcut
    the street mobile stocks checker
    weatherbug
    twitterberry
    APN mobile news
    wikipedia
    quickpull
    Nav4All
    Mara task list
    Tetris for BB
    as well as loads of themes!
    so I�m going to see how long the bold will last under the pressure of a full day for me. my itinerary includes:

9am � 1pm: Clinic � seeing patients

2pm � 3pm: Collect item travel other side of central London

3pm-4pm: Home � travel back to my flat and prepare for evening journey to Leicester

4pm-5:30pm: Work on business related items � using my Blackberry to fire out emails.

5:30pm � 7:30pm: go out with flat mate to collect item for kitchen � going to need SatNav

8:30pm: Train leaves for Leicester.

10pm: Meet with friend and go for a coffee.

I�ll be using EDGE 1st and do a similiar review with 3G. So what do you guys think will it last?
    06-14-09 09:31 AM
    *yawn*

what's that theme called?
    06-14-09 09:49 AM
    sorry you found it a bore! theme... don't know... il make a video response to your question.
    06-14-09 11:49 AM
    Great video! The only thing I'd like to see added is ILoveBlackberry to track how long you actually use the device. If you could do that in your 3G test, it would be nice.
    06-14-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD