I was going to throw this question in the "charger and battery for 11 bucks" thread but it seems to be gone...anyway do you all know a reputable ebay seller that sells 100 percent OEM batteries? I see OEM batteries scattered through out ebay, some as low as 15 bucks but I don't want a reconditioned or knock off. After reading that thread and it advertising the battery as OEM and it turning out to be noe, I'm a bit weary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 02:29 PM
    I personally wouldn't trust buying from eBay or any auction/garage sale type site. Not only could the seller be pulling your leg, but if they do have legitimate OEM batteries, they may have sat around with zero charge for too long, which can kill a Li battery. I usually just stick with known good commercial sellers rather than play roulette with something that could melt my phone. Worst case scenario, I can fall back upon a reputable company's return policy.
    06-09-09 03:48 PM
    The only third party brand battery I would buy is Seidio Innocell. They have had good reviews and I believe they make a 1650mah at the standard oem size so you don't have to get a extended battery cover.
    06-09-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD