just a quick question about the battery door-- if it's squeeks at the top , is that a result of the battery door itself? if i just buy a replacement do i have a good shot of it being fixed? the phone's about a week old...
    08-18-09 01:23 AM
    It could be the battery cover or the device itself. I had that happen one time but then I had a spare battery cover and it solved the problem. But like I said, too hard to tell what the issue is.
    08-18-09 01:40 AM
    I think if it's just one week old, I think you can ask the place where you got your handheld to replace it? My bro's bold got that kinda prob and the network operator replace him with a new handheld, in his case it's the case prob me thinks. Hope this help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 01:45 AM
    great, thank you! ill give it a shot...
    08-18-09 01:45 AM
    I had the same problem with two Bolds! I thought it was the door but I pulled it off and simulated pressing buttons without the door on it.....and it did the same thing. It's as if they haven't tightened down some of the internal boards, etc.
    The one I currently have is fine!
    08-31-09 01:29 PM
    I had exactly the same problem, its soo annoying, I just got it exchanged and the new one is perfect, once it loose its not the same and feels like its gona come off, just get it exchanged if I was you .
    09-01-09 06:05 PM
    I've had the same problem with more than 5 of my previous 10 or so phones. But what often fixed creaky doors/covers for me is placing a business card on the inside (or if you want, one or more layers of electrical tape).
    09-02-09 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD