I've had the stock OS runnin on my bold since I bought it. The urgency to change it was never there b/c the OS always ran smoothly. Lately though my phones been goin crazy. Its constantly freezing up and when I do a BP it takes forever to restart. So I was thinking now would be a good time to upgrade the .167 I am currently running to something a bit more stable. What OS would u guys recommend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-09 10:02 PM
    I had .247 and it wasn't bad, but my battery never lasted more than 6 hours. I upgraded to .282 and now everything is faster (except photos load slower) and the battery lasts more that a day with heavy use and listening to Pandora.
    07-25-09 10:12 PM
    .282, I've never had freezing up with this OS and it takes just a while to reset after a BP.

But I did get bold rebooting itself on me once with this OS.
    07-25-09 10:18 PM
    .266 is the most trouble free build to date for most users. Unless you like to 'tinker' a lot in which case I recommend BBC Bold Hybrid v1 (my current OS).
    07-25-09 11:23 PM
    .282, is really good, personally I dont have any issues, I love the fact that I can turn off 3G because I have AT&T and I couldnt do this before. Also, I leave wifi on all the time and am always going online reading articles etc. and my battery lasts my forever. I cant tell you exactly how long because I charge it most nights out of habit but I can tell you that I used it all day (pandora, score mobile, viigo, wifi, and browser all in use, and I still have 4 bars on my battery.
    07-25-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD