Hello all...I wanted to check with some of the resident experts on this. I am not sure if "charging" case/holster is the right term, but I was wondering if anyone makes a case/holster for the Bold 9930 which can charge the device if the battery gets low...a la Mophie?

I know Case-Mate used to make one (Fuel and Fuel Lite) -- do they still? Doesn't seem to be on their website or maybe it's a different company. I've seen a few on ebay, but there's conflicting information as to whether the Fuel or Fuel Lite works with/fits the 9930. I've seen a few cheap offerings from overseas sellers (China, Hong Kong, etc., no name brand, etc.) and I won't consider those.

So...does anyone make these currently? Thank you in advance.
    09-26-13 08:27 AM
    I haven't looked in them recently, but I know Pilot and Flying J truck stops carried them at one point. I'll look later and see if they still do.

One alternative to consider would be something like this item, which is actually less expensive than some of those cases, but extraordinarily convenient and not limited to charging just one device. Not to mention it's a bit less expensive.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CEZBKTO/...bUvbUpU9241077
    09-26-13 09:11 AM
    I haven't looked in them recently, but I know Pilot and Flying J truck stops carried them at one point. I'll look later and see if they still do.

One alternative to consider would be something like this item, which is actually less expensive than some of those cases, but extraordinarily convenient and not limited to charging just one device. Not to mention it's a bit less expensive.

Amazon.com: Anker« 2nd Gen Astro3 12000mAh External Battery Charger World's-Fastest (4A Output) Triple-Port Shake-to-Wake Highest-Energy-efficiency Backup Power Pack for Google Glass, iPhones, iPads, Samsung Galaxy Tablets, other Android Smart Ph
    Thank you very much BergerKing.

I was more looking at something like this...

Case Mate Blackberry Tour 9630 9650 Extended Battery Life Charger Case 850 mAh | eBay

or this...

Case Mate Blackberry Tour 9630 9650 Extended Battery Life Charger Case Holster | eBay

I've seen the type/format you linked to at amazon -- I call them "external" battery chargers. I am more looking for an actual case/holster. Something that can charge while I'm "on the go" so to speak. I know Mophie makes these, but they are exclusively for iPhones. I don't know anyone else who makes them. I haven't seen any in Pilot or Flying J. I'll have to check, but I would guess they are more "cheap" type external chargers, plug ins, etc.

Thank you again.
    09-26-13 09:25 AM
    Here's another one...I currently have a Bold 9650 (Verizon), but as soon as I back it up I am getting a Bold 9930 (also with Verizon), so I am looking for something like this for the 9930.

Naztech Energy Holster for Blackberry 9650 9630 Tour | eBay

Thank you in advance.
    09-26-13 10:16 AM
    Any charging cases? Doesn't anyone use these types of cases? Thanks.
    09-27-13 10:56 PM