whenever i use my phone within like 10 minutes it would become so oily and **** and its so hard to get off
    09-10-11 06:06 PM
    Get a microfiber cloth. Takes the oil off and won't scratch your screen. I use it on a 4.3 inch all touch successfully.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 06:07 PM
    Same with my 9860... Your human. Oil secretes from your skin. It cannot be helped. Some people secrete more oil than others so I can see this may be a problem for some people.

I have a friend... well not really a friend cause hes a ******, but anyway I know this guy who has Hyperhidrosis and when hes done using his phone, or if I unfortunately let him use one of my gaming controllers, he leaves so much filth and grease and crud behind that it gets into the creases of everything and its foul let me tell you. Its like pure sewage has been unleashed on any unsuspecting, helpless electronics. Yeah. It happens.
    09-10-11 06:12 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=AohWG0X3

09-10-11 06:13 PM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=AohWG0X3

Link dont work. Ive noticed that when someone posts a link to the crackberry store, the links never go to the product... they just go to the crackberry store front page. Strange!
    09-10-11 06:20 PM
    It is not the phone, it is the human. The 9900 does have some shiney surfaces that shows oil but it is not the one that is oily, it is you!
    09-10-11 06:26 PM
    I was going to comment how amazing the 9900 is at keeping clean lol, best phone I've had, maybe I'm just less slimey now

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-10-11 06:28 PM
    Sorry, not sure why. Maybe because I'm on mobile site?

Anyway, search CrackBerry for 3M Microfiber cloth. I have one and it works great! Had the same one for years!

09-10-11 06:30 PM
    Same with my 9860... Your human. Oil secretes from your skin. It cannot be helped. Some people secrete more oil than others so I can see this may be a problem for some people.

I have a friend... well not really a friend cause hes a ******, but anyway I know this guy who has Hyperhidrosis and when hes done using his phone, or if I unfortunately let him use one of my gaming controllers, he leaves so much filth and grease and crud behind that it gets into the creases of everything and its foul let me tell you. Its like pure sewage has been unleashed on any unsuspecting, helpless electronics. Yeah. It happens.
    haha. your friend is like me.
    09-10-11 06:38 PM
    Your 9930 sprung a leak...put some 5W-30 in and you'll be set.
    09-10-11 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD