Device info

Your carrier: M1 (Singapore)
    Model info and OS version (Go to Settings, then Options, then about): 7.1 Bundle 2218(v7.1.0.794, Platform5.1.0.571)
    Add above to you profile if you dont wat to type it in all the time.

Apps and free space
    File free before and after a battery remove/replace. (Go to Settings, then Options, then status): 131.4MB
    Did a battery pull fix your issue? Nope
    Apps installed and their version if possible. (Go to Settings, then Options, then applications): FB, Twitter, Whatsapp
    BT device model/version (you will have to look at the BT device):

When writing your question
    Any other details that would help us out with your issue:
    Good description of what is really wrong and how to reproduce if possible. Details of what you did before:

Some fixes tried:
    - Battery Pull
    - Reset to factory settings
    - Wipeout Data
    - Delete all downloaded apps
    - Disabled compression from media card

My problem is that whenever I use any application that utilizes data (3G), my battery gets drained veeeery quickly, as in 80% after 3 mins of continuous data use (browsing, bb world, bbm, whatsapp, fb, twitter). Sometimes it just suddenly restarts and the battery life is in red status even though I just charged it to 100%.

But when I just listen to music, use my camera, or watch videos, it is just normal. I don't how to fix this anymore. Please help.
    05-18-13 01:36 PM
    Whatsapp is a battery sucker be it on BlackBerry or Android.

I have Whatsapp on my 9900 though and battery drain is ok

Things I do,

switch to EDGE (2G) rather than 3G and disable Battery Saver mode and Application Resource Monitor

Battery Saver tends to drain the battery more than help in my experience and others as well and Application Resource Monitor sucks because once it realizes an app is consuming the battery, it will shut it down, so for example, I use BeReader and after it is hsut down by the Application Resource monitor I cannot use it or read new feeds until I reboot my device, total waste IMO
    05-18-13 04:25 PM