I'm in the category that if people want to discuss all day long about a smartphone... so be it. I may join in, I may not. You consider a person that posts over and over again about a smartphone a tool, but what about those that get worked up about it like you are? Are those people tools as well for letting a forum get them bent?
    motor96 likes this.
    11-08-11 06:25 PM
    Posting every now and again is part of a reasonable discussion; posting multiple times a day, every day, for literally months makes one a tool....especially when we're talking about an f-ing smartphone, not a cure for disease. Which category are you in?
    You do realize ur on a phone forum right? I talk about cars and phones all day. If that makes me a tool then it makes all my friends and pretty much every guy I talk to a tool. I must live in a tool box.
    11-08-11 07:05 PM
    I'm in the category that if people want to discuss all day long about a smartphone... so be it. I may join in, I may not. You consider a person that posts over and over again about a smartphone a tool, but what about those that get worked up about it like you are? Are those people tools as well for letting a forum get them bent?
    I'm responding to ur quote to get in my multiple posts for the day BTW, this phone is awesome! Only thing is battery is so so but I will wait a week to see how it levels out. But I'm a happy camper
    Last edited by motor96; 11-08-11 at 07:09 PM.
    11-08-11 07:07 PM
    You say tool like it's a bad thing.
    motor96 likes this.
    11-08-11 07:14 PM
    ...seriously, this is what this thread has turned into? Rhetorical, of course.
    11-08-11 08:16 PM
    Posting every now and again is part of a reasonable discussion; posting multiple times a day, every day, for literally months makes one a tool....especially when we're talking about an f-ing smartphone, not a cure for disease. Which category are you in?
    So how do you like your new phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-11 09:14 PM
    If we need to go back to the toolbox, you surely need to go back under the bridge, because you're trolling like a moron. Look for the short yellow bus, it will be happy to take you there.

I'm responding to ur quote to get in my multiple posts for the day BTW, this phone is awesome! Only thing is battery is so so but I will wait a week to see how it levels out. But I'm a happy camper
    Glad you like it... you are definitely not alone with subpar battery life, hopefully a few charge cycles will clear it up. Sucks that it takes that, because some see improved battery life and others see their phone turned into a useless brick...
    motor96 likes this.
    11-08-11 09:35 PM
    this gotta be close to longest thread on crackberry?
    Last edited by DJLILM; 11-08-11 at 11:44 PM.
    11-08-11 10:39 PM
    this gotta be close to longest thread on crackberry?
    Not even close. This one http://forums.crackberry.com/general...index1643.html is 65,700+ posts.

I'm not positive that that one is the longest, but my guess is it is.
    11-09-11 05:25 AM
    It is, and I started it back in 2007! Damn that seems like a long time ago

Not even close. This one http://forums.crackberry.com/general...index1643.html is 65,700+ posts.

I'm not positive that that one is the longest, but my guess is it is.
    11-09-11 06:34 AM
    Okay so I got my blackberry bold 9900 from att yesterday. then this morning the touch screen was working fine but then when i got to school it wasn't working. i even restarded :/ and i am deeply in love with my phone haha but has this happened to you guys?
    11-09-11 06:09 PM
    Okay so I got my blackberry bold 9900 from att yesterday. then this morning the touch screen was working fine but then when i got to school it wasn't working. i even restarded :/ and i am deeply in love with my phone haha but has this happened to you guys?
    Nope. Mine works perfectly. Take it back and get a new one
    11-09-11 06:35 PM
    Nope. Mine works perfectly. Take it back and get a new one
    My works fine too. Hope yours gets better soon. I hope is nothing. Its a really great phone, so far I've been impressed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 06:56 PM
    Yea got my phone Sunday and I'm loving it still. I had the tmobile one but cut that one to keep my phone on AT&T. The torch 9810 just wasn't working for me and att didn't have any other alternatives at the time. But I'm glad to finally get my 9900 on AT&T. The battery is acting weird like dying quick once it's off the charger and it's killing a spare battery faster then It used to. But I had the same problem with my tmobile bold and after cycling it a few times and getting it on a routine then it got way better.

Either way everywhere I got I have a charger and I just ordered the backup battery charger so I'm good to go once it comes in the mail.

Me so happy!
    11-09-11 07:11 PM
    Why does having Blackberry protect make it easier to transfer data? Will progams, apps, and set up transfer over from the old Bold? How much does Bberry protect cost?

What's the best price people are seeing from Att for premiere customers?

Wonder when BestBuy will have it!
    11-10-11 07:48 AM
    If we need to go back to the toolbox, you surely need to go back under the bridge, because you're trolling like a moron. Look for the short yellow bus, it will be happy to take you there.

Glad you like it... you are definitely not alone with subpar battery life, hopefully a few charge cycles will clear it up. Sucks that it takes that, because some see improved battery life and others see their phone turned into a useless brick...
    Why bare we getting such differing reports on battery life? This s supposed to ave superior battery life because I understood that the O/S taxes the system less heavily than previous versions?
    11-10-11 07:51 AM
    Battery life for me is not good at all. I have tried discharge battery method but no big improvement

Any suggestions to conserve battery life? I don't want to run on 2G. Any other suggestions, I'd really appreciate it

Hope blackberry releases a bigger capacity battery someday.
    11-10-11 08:45 AM
    yeah battery life is no good, and im feeling the lack of autofocus. but all not too big a deal for me

i do however suffer from the off center track pad =/
    11-10-11 10:47 AM
    Why does having Blackberry protect make it easier to transfer data? Will progams, apps, and set up transfer over from the old Bold? How much does Bberry protect cost?

What's the best price people are seeing from Att for premiere customers?

Wonder when BestBuy will have it!
    BB Protect is free.
    11-10-11 10:50 AM
    Not using BB Protect is really a dumb move. Its a small program, it works on the older models, its super easy to use, its free, and it can backup your important data daily-weekly-monthly if you like. It can restore your data to a different BB device if you want. You can also use the BB Protect website to find a lost phone or wipes the data if its stolen. All positives and no negatives.
    motor96 likes this.
    11-10-11 02:39 PM
    Not using BB Protect is really a dumb move. Its a small program, it works on the older models, its super easy to use, its free, and it can backup your important data daily-weekly-monthly if you like. It can restore your data to a different BB device if you want. You can also use the BB Protect website to find a lost phone or wipes the data if its stolen. All positives and no negatives.
    Agreed, but doesn't work for those of use on Enterprise or BES.
    11-10-11 03:27 PM
    Thank you people for posting
    Lets keep this thread alive

and..

KEEP POSTING
    11-10-11 04:11 PM
    Why bare we getting such differing reports on battery life? This s supposed to ave superior battery life because I understood that the O/S taxes the system less heavily than previous versions?
    Battery life is going to very from user to user, some will use data more and Bluetooth, wifi, screen brightness, sync settings, Facebook usage, etc. will all impact battery consumption.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    11-10-11 07:57 PM
    Agreed, but doesn't work for those of use on Enterprise or BES.
    Isn't that info stored on your server?
    11-10-11 09:51 PM
    I think I am in love. I went to the AT&T store last night to play with the Bold 9900, and my experience was magical. The Best Buy near my house is getting it around the 18th or 20th. I'm gonna pick one up soon. Then hopefully I can score a Playbook for $199 from Staples.
    11-11-11 10:12 AM
1,957 ... 76777879
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD