Jesus H.......sounds like a bunch of freaking cry babies.
    11-05-11 05:48 PM
    Only hours away!!!
    Can u believe it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 05:51 PM
    Anyone else not going sleep well tonight?

11-05-11 05:55 PM
    Jesus H.......sounds like a bunch of freaking cry babies.
    Imagine the crying we'll hear tomorrow.
    11-05-11 06:14 PM
    I know I'm not sleeping tonight, just staying here posting evry minute of this amazing experience which is getting the BOLD tomorrow, finally!!!

11-05-11 06:17 PM
    I know I'm not sleeping tonight, just staying here posting evry minute of this amazing experience which is getting the BOLD tomorrow, finally!!!

Tell me about it. I will be popping a Xanax and getting my beauty rest so I can spend the second half of the day updating the OS and installing apps and getting that sucker just the way I want it.

11-05-11 06:28 PM
    we mite hit 200 pages tomorrow lol
    11-05-11 06:50 PM
    Gonna get my Bold tomorrow from BB then test it against my Nexus S

11-05-11 07:01 PM
    Not sure if this is Att or Blackberry but the Att version hase no case or belt clip. It's there flagship phone and know no case ugh. I ordered my POD charger already but just assumed like every other Blackberry I bought it would have the belt clip.
    11-05-11 07:02 PM
    Not sure if this is Att or Blackberry but the Att version hase no case or belt clip. It's there flagship phone and know no case ugh. I ordered my POD charger already but just assumed like every other Blackberry I bought it would have the belt clip.
    How do you know this? And it's cheap a$$ AT&T - not RIM. Just like AT&T - make you wait so they can cripple the device and screw you on the case.
    11-05-11 07:08 PM
    I had a feeling there wouldn't be a holster. There wasn't for the torch, and AT&T is on a huge kick of keeping packaging minimal. I think the last BB to come with the holster was the 9700. And when the white 9000 came around I think it just had the pocket pouch, not the actual clipped holster. Glad I already have a holster I ordered off amazon
    11-05-11 07:21 PM
    What is with all the whinging about cases? You want a case, buy a case. I'll bet there also is no screen protector, car charger, charging pod, blue tooth earpiece... What a bunch of girls.
    11-05-11 07:21 PM
    I really couldn't care less about there not being a case/holster.
    11-05-11 07:22 PM
    What is with all the whinging about cases? You want a case, buy a case. I'll bet there also is no screen protector, car charger, charging pod, blue tooth earpiece... What a bunch of girls.
    No one is whining, Chachi. Would have been nice to have.
    11-05-11 07:32 PM
    I thought the OEM cases were kinda junk anyway. I found a great website for stuff like that. Cell Phone Accessories - DayDeal.com If Crackberry doesn't have what you want of course.

11-05-11 07:40 PM
    I'm most likely just going to use the 9900 naked. I can't imagine covering up that beautiful hardware with a case.
    11-05-11 08:06 PM
    They were on Premier earlier today. The full touch one as well, whichever that one is. I ordered the 9900 upgrade, then went in about 30 minutes later to order another and they were gone. I guess someone flipped the switch a little early.

11-05-11 08:17 PM
    im glad it didnt come with a case. I bought a 9000 holster because ill have my 9900 with a soft shell case on it
    11-05-11 08:47 PM
    I just want the device already! I was pissed I had to get rid of my Verizon BOLD 9930. And don't get me started on the T-Mobile one I had...
    11-05-11 09:07 PM
    Damn it! I knew I should have ordered from amazon!!!

11-05-11 09:08 PM

Ya can't beat Amazon!
    11-05-11 09:17 PM
    How do you know this? And it's cheap a$$ AT&T - not RIM. Just like AT&T - make you wait so they can cripple the device and screw you on the case.
    My manager is the friend and had a couple on hold for me so I went to pick them up. My wife's company makes us a premiere customer so I called on my way down and if I do through my account they waive the upgrade fee and said they will give me a discount. Because the phone isn't in the system they are calling me back on Monday so I still went to the store and check it out but told him to sell them as I will get through my account, my 9700 is fine for another couple days as I think because I am buying 2 she implied one will be free so I can wait a couple days for 200 off and both activition fees. The manager said it is Blackerry on the case not Att for what it's worth.

palomartian What is with all the whinging about cases? You want a case, buy a case. I'll bet there also is no screen protector, car charger, charging pod, blue tooth earpiece... What a bunch of girls.

I am not whining but I have now owned 6 or so BlackBerry's and all came with the belt clip. I prefer that kind as I always have the POD charger and most don't work with a different case and I don't like my phone covered up. Not sure why you make such a **** of a post, as again every other BlackBerry I have bought (There flagship model) included a case and because I knew a before everyone could buy there's until tomorrow it was a heads up.

lowtrac They were on Premier earlier today. The full touch one as well, whichever that one is. I ordered the 9900 upgrade, then went in about 30 minutes later to order another and they were gone. I guess someone flipped the switch a little early.

I spoke to them a little before 3 EST time and it wasn't in there system which is why I have to wait until Monday. The iPhone you could preorder but that is there flagship phone, BlackBerry not so much. I just checked before this post and it isn't in there yet either.
    11-05-11 09:17 PM
    Got one on hold with my name on it! Can't wait!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-05-11 09:18 PM

I ordered my POD's Thursday, I would have ordered OEM case as well if I knew it didn't come with one. I will order Monday as I believe with Premiere it takes less then a week to get so should get both about the same time.
    11-05-11 09:19 PM
    Got one on hold with my name on it! Can't wait!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Should have went 15 minutes before close, my manager friend said it isn't the iphone, they were going to let me pick up mine.
    11-05-11 09:21 PM
1,957 ... 6970717273 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD