1 more day Any able to get theirs today? Anyone find out what's in the box?
    11-04-11 06:45 PM
    This thread went from when will att release the bold > finally they announced it> how many will each store have/ wonder whats in the box lol.
    motor96 likes this.
    11-04-11 06:49 PM
    This thread went from when will att release the bold > finally they announced it> how many will each store have/ wonder whats in the box lol.
    Amazing how fast things change. I've already forgot that we have waited 3 long months for At&t to release this bad boy
    11-04-11 06:52 PM
    BRAND NEW SEALED AT&T BLACKBERRY BOLD 9900 4G RIM WIFI TOUCH SCREEN SMARTPHONE | eBay

Of course it does't say what's in the box!
    Last edited by motor96; 11-04-11 at 07:04 PM.
    11-04-11 07:01 PM
    Wow, that was fast to show up on eBay. I wonder if this is "in hand" or a subtle pre-order.
    11-04-11 07:09 PM
    Wow, that was fast to show up on eBay. I wonder if this is "in hand" or a subtle pre-order.
    I think he is trying to take advantage of us die hards that will pay a little extra to have it a day early.lol
    11-04-11 07:12 PM
    The store personnel will be fired if they release early. I have tried numerous times over the past few years at different stores in different cities. I can believe that store personnel will have early access to learn enough to sell it. They might sell them unofficially to others. This will be my sixth berry, one for work. I have a 9810 and a 64GB PB and was patient to wait for launch day. My 9900 is due mid-week next week.
    11-04-11 07:29 PM
    Amazing how fast things change. I've already forgot that we have waited 3 long months for At&t to release this bad boy
    After Sunday it'll be oh how i love my bold or my bold is laggy,battery sucks, my bold already bricked itself etc lol
    motor96 and 3migo like this.
    11-04-11 07:46 PM
    After Sunday it'll be oh how i love my bold or my bold is laggy,battery sucks, my bold already bricked itself etc lol
    Why you have to be a parypooper?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 07:50 PM
    Even though I have had only five berries of my own and the 9900 for work being my sixth one, there has never been a rush to threaten any store's inventory on hand.
    11-04-11 07:56 PM
    Why you have to be a parypooper?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol not trying to be. I hope everyone has a good experience with their 9900. I can't wait to pair the 9900 with his new best friend 16gb playbook. Which im typing from right now.
    motor96 likes this.
    11-04-11 07:59 PM
    Even though I have had only five berries of my own and the 9900 for work being my sixth one, there has never been a rush to threaten any store's inventory on hand.
    I think there will be plenty at corporate stores. I'm not do sure about Authorized dealers.
    11-04-11 07:59 PM
    lol not trying to be. I hope everyone has a good experience with their 9900. I can't wait to pair the 9900 with his new best friend 16gb playbook. Which im typing from right now.
    Out of all the berries I've had I only had issues with my Storm. All my berries have always worked great
    11-04-11 08:01 PM
    Out of all the berries I've had I only had issues with my Storm. All my berries have always worked great
    Same here!
    11-04-11 08:04 PM
    I'm picking up my 9900 on Monday. They're only getting 4 @ my local ATT store and my inside chica is holding one for me. The new 9860 may go to a new home after I see if the 9900 does what I want it to.
    11-04-11 08:24 PM
    I am trying to keep an open mind about the 9900 that my company is issuing me next week. Screen real estate and not having a virtual keyboard as well as a physical one were drawbacks to getting a personal one even though I had a 9000.
    11-04-11 08:29 PM
    I am trying to keep an open mind about the 9900 that my company is issuing me next week. Screen real estate and not having a virtual keyboard as well as a physical one were drawbacks to getting a personal one even though I had a 9000.
    I love the form factor of the 9900. It was the associated software that put me off getting one as a personal device. Specifically BiIS and it's inability to sync promptly with my google hosted email or correctly with google contacts.

I love the hardware, like the UI and hate the rest of the software.
    11-04-11 08:43 PM
    I'm surprised know one has gotten one yet. I was hoping to see an unboxing vid.
    11-04-11 08:46 PM
    Wow. Can you imagine an ATT store having 4 iPhones? That wouldn't cover the employee demand. What's up with that? I know a BB is no cultural icon, but seriously... 4 phones? Tell me this is in some Appalachian backwater and your sister-mom-wife is is holding it for you. (uh... no pun intended)
    11-04-11 11:14 PM
    You also have to keep in mind that there are 5 other phones besides the 9900 coming out on Sunday. The stores couldn't handle getting hundreds of each unit.
    11-04-11 11:20 PM
    It's interesting from personal observation...

AT&T Corporate store... they're all using iPhones.
    Go to an authorized retailer. They are on blackberries or the infuse/atrix.
    11-05-11 12:48 AM

Seems like the employees at the authorized retailers have their heads on right.
    11-05-11 01:13 AM

Certain behaviors of AT&T with respect to RIM hint of discriminatory trade practices. Does anyone suspect collusion between AT&T and Apple?
    11-05-11 07:10 AM
    Since this thread has become the unofficial discussion forum for AT&T subscribers wanting the Bold 9900, here is a list of frequently reported defects to keep in mind before leaving the AT&T store with a Bold 9900.

1. Raised and/or misaligned (off-center) trackpad.
    2. Trackpad squeaks when pressed.
    3. Button panel is not flushed with (is raised above the level of) the LCD screen. One should not be able to feel any transition between them.
    4. Menu and return button. Should give a click and not be 'mushy' or have a soft feeling.
    5. Flickering display.
    6. Screen and backlight color temperature. Should be either bright white or light blue. Should not be yellowish or dim.
    7. Display unresponsive to the touch.
    8. Misaligned metal bezels that make the edges of the phone feel sharp.
    9. Light bleeds.
    10. OEM holster too tight.

May all your units be flawless.
    danondorf, data77 and caggie77 like this.
    11-05-11 07:49 AM
    Since this thread has become the unofficial discussion forum for AT&T subscribers wanting the Bold 9900, here is a list of frequently reported defects to keep in mind before leaving the AT&T store with a Bold 9900.

1. Raised and/or misaligned (off-center) trackpad.
    2. Trackpad squeaks when pressed.
    3. Button panel is not flushed with (is raised above the level of) the LCD screen. One should not be able to feel any transition between them.
    4. Menu and return button. Should give a click and not be 'mushy' or have a soft feeling.
    5. Flickering display.
    6. Screen and backlight color temperature. Should be either bright white or light blue. Should not be yellowish or dim.
    7. Display unresponsive to the touch.
    8. Misaligned metal bezels that make the edges of the phone feel sharp.
    9. Light bleeds.
    10. OEM holster too tight.

May all your units be flawless.
    Excellent, excellent post. Thank you. Taking this as my cheat sheet on Sunday!
    3migo and data77 like this.
    11-05-11 07:54 AM
1,957 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD