Somebody has to have a AT&T brande 9900 out there somewhere!!!! Show yourself. Only 4 days until release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-11 09:18 PM
    Somebody has to have a AT&T brande 9900 out there somewhere!!!! Show yourself. Only 4 days until release

How many days?

11-01-11 09:27 PM
    When typing on my 9000 I'm thinking to myself "boy I can not wait to get my hands on the 9900". lol Sorry but Sunday is absolutely to far away
    11-01-11 09:31 PM
    How many days?

4 more loooooooong days. Don't think I will be super early but I will be there right when they open up

11-01-11 09:32 PM
    Battery life was horrible for my 9810. Ended up just jumping off AT&T to tmobile to get myself the 9900. Kinda upset now the 9900 decides to get released for AT&T. But oh well it's an awesome phone. Everyone who has been waiting for the AT&T one I'm pretty sure you guys will not be disappointed when you guys get your hands on your new phone.

ENJOY!!!!!!!
    11-01-11 10:10 PM
    did anyone post this

Uploaded on the 27th

Looks like we missed this lol
    Last edited by ebl4287; 11-01-11 at 11:32 PM.
    tygros likes this.
    11-01-11 10:10 PM
    Why? Because it's coming 14 days early? Or because we were told stories about why it was delayed in spite of AT&T never having any plans to release the phones during the sae time slot the other carriers did? I guess they were smart enough to look forward into time and foresee the problems encountered by the people doing field testing? Or because RIM provided the units late in spite of AT&T being one of the top two carriers in the nation? All the facts add up to something that stinks like fish, but hey, if I'm wrong then my sincerest apologies go out to the corporate insiders.

Dude are you serious right now? For months now you've lived by your precious Wireless Giant Roadmap. According to you it's been inconceivable that said roadmap could possibly be wrong because it got one of very few correct. You need to man up and "die" with the roadmap. Not give some lame excuses about this or that or throw different tangents about what happened. Mod or not you're officially exposed for talking the talk and not walking the walk.
    Jumanji21, ibcop, motor96 and 2 others like this.
    11-01-11 10:39 PM
    Dude are you serious right now? For months now you've lived by your precious Wireless Giant Roadmap. According to you it's been inconceivable that said roadmap could possibly be wrong because it got one of very few correct. You need to man up and "die" with the roadmap. Not give some lame excuses about this or that or throw different tangents about what happened. Mod or not you're officially exposed for talking the talk and not walking the walk.
    Its no use CX. He will just respond they way he always does. You and PG have given us all the information that you guys could and I for one am grateful.
    joju58 likes this.
    11-01-11 10:51 PM
    did anyone post this

Upload on the 27th smh
    Wow - how did Crackberry nation miss this? The video blatantly says 11/6 and $199 and was loaded last week!
    Nice find, but where was this post last week?
    Would've saved several people some hard earned cred; or at least given others time to recant stories about a magical and psychic road-map that is both all-knowing, and ALWAYS right (as in, it was 1 for 1 on all AT&T calls prior to 11/1)...
    motor96 likes this.
    11-01-11 10:54 PM
    i wish sprints was 4g
    11-01-11 10:58 PM
    Wow - how did Crackberry nation miss this? The video blatantly says 11/6 and $199 and was loaded last week!
    Nice find, but where was this post last week?
    Would've saved several people some hard earned cred; or at least given others time to recant stories about a magical and psychic road-map that is both all-knowing, and ALWAYS right (as in, it was 1 for 1 on all AT&T calls prior to 11/1)...
    It's possible that AT&T kept the video privatized until today.
    11-01-11 11:40 PM
    It will never happen.
    11-02-11 04:36 AM
    Its no use CX. He will just respond they way he always does. You and PG have given us all the information that you guys could and I for one am grateful.
    Two people I listen to when dealing with phone releases on AT&T....infallible? No one is. Proven? Absolutely. Respected? Absolutely.

It is deplorable the way these two people have been slammed for weeks. Karma is the ultimate b1tch in this scenario.

Respected individuals have proven themselves again and self appointed saviours have fallen. All as it should be.

Wonder who I'll be paying attention to next release? The same people I've been paying attention to since the release of the 9700, CX and PG. And I hope everyone on this thread will have learned a valuable lesson also as to who has trustworthy information, as opposed to whose "insider" information is valuable only for lining the bottom of a kitty litter box.
    ibcop and joju58 like this.
    11-02-11 04:46 AM
    Hey Just a wonder, i know the press releases state "corporate stores" on Nov 6th.. any idea when to Best Buy?
    11-02-11 04:55 AM
    Has there been any more info on NFC support on AT&T?
    11-02-11 04:58 AM
    Here we go again with trying to mislead everyone CX. I always stated the roadmap was the best piece of evidence we had to go with while you guys dropped in on occasion to tell everyone delays were caused by mishaps like "Hardware Changes" and "RIM providing late deliveries" when that roadmap clearly demonstrates what has come to be reality. AT&T never had any intentions of releasing the BOLD, TORCH TOUCH, or the CURVE until the end of the year and not during the summer like the other carriers did.

They switched the model numbers and not the dates right?

The problems you and PG spoke of cause the 9860 and Curve to be delayed as well?

You can hope that everyone is stupid but I wouldn't go counting on it.

Your post is like that of Qbnkelt who rants and raves on a personal level and rarely includes any logic.

Last edited by olblueyez; 11-02-11 at 06:13 AM.
    11-02-11 05:48 AM
    It means if you show up at "Bill & Teds Wireless" or Bestbuy you will be going home with the wrong berry in your hands.

Hey if you read what I said, I know corporate stores on the 6th.. I was asking, if anyone knows WHEN to best buy.. is there any chance they will also have it on the 6th?
    11-02-11 05:54 AM
    Hey Just a wonder, i know the press releases state "corporate stores" on Nov 6th.. any idea when to Best Buy?
    I think it will be hit or miss with Best Buy. My local Best Buy store said they wouldn't know if they were going to receive them until sometime Saturday for a Sunday launch. If not, they will be available first part of the week. Maybe larger Best Buy stores will definitely have them ready to go. No pre-orders at my location, but then again I wouldn't expect a pre-order.
    11-02-11 05:59 AM
    Hey if you read what I said, I know corporate stores on the 6th.. I was asking, if anyone knows WHEN to best buy.. is there any chance they will also have it on the 6th?

Sorry Boss, but that's why I deleted the post.

Last edited by olblueyez; 11-02-11 at 06:06 AM.
    11-02-11 06:00 AM
    Last time I was in BestBuy was a few weeks ago and they didn't have the 9810. Could you order it from the AT&T website?

11-02-11 06:40 AM
    Here we go again with trying to mislead everyone CX. I always stated the roadmap was the best piece of evidence we had to go with while you guys dropped in on occasion to tell everyone delays were caused by mishaps like "Hardware Changes" and "RIM providing late deliveries" when that roadmap clearly demonstrates what has come to be reality. AT&T never had any intentions of releasing the BOLD, TORCH TOUCH, or the CURVE until the end of the year and not during the summer like the other carriers did.

They switched the model numbers and not the dates right?

The problems you and PG spoke of cause the 9860 and Curve to be delayed as well?

You can hope that everyone is stupid but I wouldn't go counting on it.

Your post is like that of Qbnkelt who rants and raves on a personal level and rarely includes any logic.

I have been ignoring your personal attacks and jabs against me for weeks, some on this very thread. I've had you on ignore but I've been informed of what you've posted, so I've been reading and ignoring your vitriol. Your opinion had meant nothing to me on a personal level, and therefore completely irrelevant. But you now state that my posts are like CX....you couldn't have paid be a better compliment. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.....I respect both CX and PG. And since they have proven themselves again, well, then....I'm greatly honoured.

You've got what you've been after for weeks. A response from me. Albeit based on a compliment you paid me. How ironic. Your intent to insult me is actually a compliment.

Having a generally bad time of it, eh? Your irrelevancy exposed. Your insults were perceived by the person you meant to insult as a compliment.....I would suggest putting that shovel away. You'll need a ladder to get yourself out of that hole.
    ibcop and Jumanji21 like this.
    11-02-11 06:47 AM
    I think it will be hit or miss with Best Buy. My local Best Buy store said they wouldn't know if they were going to receive them until sometime Saturday for a Sunday launch. If not, they will be available first part of the week. Maybe larger Best Buy stores will definitely have them ready to go. No pre-orders at my location, but then again I wouldn't expect a pre-order.
    I got my 9810 on launch day at the Best Buy store. But it is true, it can be hit or miss.

To be safe, I would go to an AT&T corporate store. I wouldn't even rish retailers.
    11-02-11 06:50 AM
    From a silent thread stalker's standpoint.....

Scoreboard:

PG & CX: 1
    olblueyez: 0
    crappy road map: 0
    Jumanji21 likes this.
    11-02-11 06:56 AM
    I got my 9810 on launch day at the Best Buy store. But it is true, it can be hit or miss.

To be safe, I would go to an AT&T corporate store. I wouldn't even rish retailers.
    I have an "Authorized Retailer" not three minutes from my home.....but they always have much higher prices than even the corp AT&T store. I did pick up my 9810 from them, but one thing that turned me off was it was already opened when he brought it out. Wasn't impressed to say the least.
    11-02-11 07:01 AM
    I have an "Authorized Retailer" not three minutes from my home.....but they always have much higher prices than even the corp AT&T store. I did pick up my 9810 from them, but one thing that turned me off was it was already opened when he brought it out. Wasn't impressed to say the least.
    Yup...I went to Best Buy for the 9810 simply because the AT&T store wouldn't open for another hour and I just couldn't wait!!! I WANTED my Torch!

On this one, though....I wouldn't chance it....I think it's safe to say this will be hot for AT&T on release day.

I, on the other hand, will stop by to see the 9860. I've got a decision to make....keep that last AT&T line for the my old Atrix, get the Atrix 2, or the 9860. The iP4S is no longer in the running for me.

I do want a non BB device, I want to have another platform as my entertainment device....I want to learn something different.
    11-02-11 07:07 AM
1,957 ... 6162636465 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD