I'm wondering if AT&T will release it with some sort of holster like most all other carriers have.
    11-01-11 11:28 AM
    Well, I guess this announcement just proves who can be trusted, and why. Some chart being tossed around by some self appointed guru is meaningless...I know who the trustworthy sources are...learned that four releases ago.
    Thank you, CX and PG.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Has anyone considered that the leaked BlackBerry Device "Road Map" may have been accurate at the time but that the outcry voiced through CrackBerry.com --with the leadership of Kevin-- and through other websites may have influenced AT&T to release it earlier than originally planned?
    Last edited by ecustomer; 11-01-11 at 11:37 AM.
    11-01-11 11:35 AM
    Well, I guess this announcement just proves who can be trusted, and why. Some chart being tossed around by some self appointed guru is meaningless...I know who the trustworthy sources are...learned that four releases ago.
    Thank you, CX and PG.

Exactly right !!! I thought same in my mind, now you are reading my mind or I'm yours
    11-01-11 11:37 AM
    I'm wondering if AT&T will release it with some sort of holster like most all other carriers have.
    The holster is very nice, but I'm using a cheap little gel soft gel skin I got from VZW and I'm using my old 9000 case. The aluminum is protected and the case puts the device to sleep.
    11-01-11 11:37 AM
    I hope so but at the same time i wanna get the hard shell case so i have to buy a 9000 holster

btw finally hit 100 pages lol
    11-01-11 11:47 AM
    Do we know what OSversion will be available with the AT&T release? Quite frankly, I'm scared of waiting this long and then getting the phone and experiencing the brick/nuke issue. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-screen-660992
    Last edited by thecgmguy; 11-01-11 at 12:07 PM. Reason: typo... OS version... not firmware.
    11-01-11 12:07 PM
    The holster is very nice, but I'm using a cheap little gel soft gel skin I got from VZW and I'm using my old 9000 case. The aluminum is protected and the case puts the device to sleep.
    I hope so but at the same time i wanna get the hard shell case so i have to buy a 9000 holster

btw finally hit 100 pages lol
    I have always preferred the OEM cases and partial to the pocket type case where it slides in from the top. I have the OEM holster from my 9000 too.

I think I'm gonna look into the soft shell case too. Amazon is my friend.
    11-01-11 12:17 PM
    I have always preferred the OEM cases and partial to the pocket type case where it slides in from the top. I have the OEM holster from my 9000 too.

I think I'm gonna look into the soft shell case too. Amazon is my friend.
    I have Amazon reward points so ill be able to get one a reduce price . I think i want the white hard shell.

Do you plan on getting a screen protector?
    11-01-11 12:27 PM
    I have Amazon reward points so ill be able to get one a reduce price . I think i want the white hard shell.

Do you plan on getting a screen protector?
    Yep, already got the screen protector, desktop charging pod, and pocket case. Just ordered the soft shell case.
    11-01-11 12:31 PM
    Yep, already got the screen protector, desktop charging pod, and pocket case. Just ordered the soft shell case.
    What are you going to do about your 9930 now?
    11-01-11 12:34 PM
    WoooooHooooooo! And only 3 months after it was announced by RIM!
    11-01-11 12:34 PM
    Having saved my upgrade, I think I will give the 9900 a test drive. Excited.
    I blew my upgrade on the 9810. Anyone have any idea what the 9900 will go for off-contract???

11-01-11 12:35 PM
    I wanna know how the sales will do since ATT is releaseing the bold with the two LTE's phone

11-01-11 12:36 PM
    What are you going to do about your 9930 now?
    It went back yesterday. I'm still having issues with reception at home but sure can't afford both services at the same time.
    11-01-11 12:37 PM
    I wanna know how the sales will do since ATT is releaseing the bold with the two LTE's phone

If your a Crackberry head, your Crackberry head.
    11-01-11 12:39 PM
    WoooooHooooooo! And only 3 months after it was announced by RIM!
    And before the road map date you were tooting your horn about!
    11-01-11 12:40 PM
    And before the road map date you were tooting your horn about!
    Hope for the best, expect the worst!
    11-01-11 12:40 PM
    I blew my upgrade on the 9810. Anyone have any idea what the 9900 will go for off-contract???

I'd say $549 to $599. Past your thirty days, I take it?
    11-01-11 12:42 PM
    Hope for the best, expect the worst!
    It's all good. Eating crow always tastes better if you take smaller bites.
    11-01-11 12:45 PM
    Different carriers relese on different dates for different reasons. Best to deal with it than to go around pointing to documents of dubious origins. And choosing to ignore knowlegeable and respected members who have proven themselves.
    tygros likes this.
    11-01-11 12:50 PM
    Thanks but it's ok. No matter how many times over the years we've been wrong, we've been right 10 times as much yet people still doubt. That's the world we live in. No worries. I'm just glad AT&T CrackBerry users will be able to get their hands on the 9900/9860. I'm sure PG would agree. )
    I wholeheartedly agree...

November 6th it is!!
    Some people, won't name names, owe PG and CX an apology; or three...
    No one owes me an apology. I provide the info I can and provide analysis of that info, some disagree, others don't. I don't get to spun up about it, after all its a phone, its not like we're curing cancer....

PG
    11-01-11 01:02 PM
    YEAH BABY!!!
    Tis the time, Nov 6. Ill be there.

11-01-11 01:03 PM
    No one owes me an apology. I provide the info I can and provide analysis of that info, some disagree, others don't. I don't get to spun up about it, after all its a phone, its not like we're curing cancer....

PG
    No, the first phone to cure cancer will most certainly be created by Apple.......

Thanks for yours and CX's continued information supply. So now after the release will you guys be able to give more information on what was changed in the hardware? Just because I am a cat, and therefore curious?
    11-01-11 01:10 PM
    Has anyone considered that the leaked BlackBerry Device "Road Map" may have been accurate at the time but that the outcry voiced through CrackBerry.com --with the leadership of Kevin-- and through other websites may have influenced AT&T to release it earlier than originally planned?
    No, although I would love to think we wielded such power...
    11-01-11 01:11 PM
    LTE will mean little for the majority of the population for some time, unless you are in a densely populated area.

Coincidentally, I will now be getting the Galaxy S2 in the mail, and the 9900 from the store on the same day. Let the competition begin! Looser get's Ebayed!
    11-01-11 01:15 PM
1,957 ... 5859606162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD