We'll see.

I'll be getting a new phone on the 6th no matter what, I'm not going to sit here and let my upgrade waste away, further prolonging the time at which I can get my next upgrade 2 years from now.
    10-31-11 07:46 PM
    Yep,Its on its way
    But for $40 bucks they can keep it. Can get it here for $30.
    Click to view quoted image
    And even cheaper at Amazon.
    10-31-11 08:27 PM
    Hope it's not a Halloween joke. We would have heard something by Now about the 6th...but since two New phones the HTC Vivid and another Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket are arriving on the 6th, hopefully the 20th is right.
    10-31-11 08:42 PM
    Hope it's not a Halloween joke. We would have heard something by Now about the 6th...but since two New phones the HTC Vivid and another Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket are arriving on the 6th, hopefully the 20th is right.
    Along with the Samsung Focus S and the Samsung Focus Flash.
    pav14 likes this.
    10-31-11 08:48 PM
    We'll see.

I'll be getting a new phone on the 6th no matter what, I'm not going to sit here and let my upgrade waste away, further prolonging the time at which I can get my next upgrade 2 years from now.
    we know the testing by att is done. Thanks pg!
    Any att exec or store manager who can confirm they have loads of 9900 sitting somewhere?? Is there anyone out there!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 08:54 PM
    we're almost at 100 pages... Safe to say we'll make 100+ pages before the bold 9900 or torch 9860 come out for at&t....
    10-31-11 09:06 PM
    we're almost at 100 pages... Safe to say we'll make 100+ pages before the bold 9900 or torch 9860 come out for at&t....
    37 pages for most, still a lot...
    10-31-11 09:09 PM
    Yep,Its on its way
    But for $40 bucks they can keep it. Can get it here for $30.
    This picture is important. It represents the first hard evidence that the 9900 is about to launch soon at at&t. I bet it's out in the next 48 hours.
    10-31-11 11:04 PM
    This picture is important. It represents the first hard evidence that the 9900 is about to launch soon at at&t. I bet it's out in the next 48 hours.
    If it was being released in the next 48 hours, AT&T would have given some sort of official statment announcing the 9900 being available.
    motor96 likes this.
    10-31-11 11:18 PM
    If it was being released in the next 48 hours, AT&T would have given some sort of official statment announcing the 9900 being available.
    Your probably right but it that official protocol for at&t? I mean, if at&t followed procedures strictly, why put 9900 accessories out now?
    10-31-11 11:42 PM
    Your probably right but it that official protocol for at&t? I mean, if at&t followed procedures strictly, why put 9900 accessories out now?
    That is an unofficial picture, probably snapped by a warehouse worker or retail floor worker.

And yes it is official protocol for AT&T, as AT&T has given an official word about the release of the Samsung Focus S, the Samsung Focus Flash, the Samsung Skyrocket, and the HTC Vivid, all of which are being released on November 6th. But still nothing on the 9900.
    10-31-11 11:44 PM
    That is an unofficial picture, probably snapped by a warehouse worker or retail floor worker.

And yes it is official protocol for AT&T, as AT&T has given an official word about the release of the Samsung Focus S, the Samsung Focus Flash, the Samsung Skyrocket, and the HTC Vivid, all of which are being released on November 6th. But still nothing on the 9900.
    Oh, I thought that was snapped in the store. Oh well, burst my bubble. I've got the 9930 already but I still have 5 off contract lines at at&t that some portion will be 9900's. LOL if their out by Xmas that is.....
    10-31-11 11:48 PM
    november 6th is certainly a "sales reset" - which is why we've heard these announcements of multiple devices. It is only Monday. I think there is potential for a blackberry announcement as two of the devices announced thus far are LTE which is very limited right now (also there may be new "messaging phones" that day)...if we hear nothing by end of day wednesday...I'd then assume the actual release is scheduled later than the 6th.
    11-01-11 12:07 AM
    november 6th is certainly a "sales reset" - which is why we've heard these announcements of multiple devices. It is only Monday. I think there is potential for a blackberry announcement as two of the devices announced thus far are LTE which is very limited right now (also there may be new "messaging phones" that day)...if we hear nothing by end of day wednesday...I'd then assume the actual release is scheduled later than the 6th.
    It is possible that we will see an announcement, but I doubt it. Considering the way that AT&T has been announcing all the phones coming on the 6th, we might see a Blackberry announcement day, since AT&T has broken up its announcements so far by operating system (announced two windows phones one day, then two Android devices today).
    profanity likes this.
    11-01-11 12:29 AM
    It is possible that we will see an announcement, but I doubt it. Considering the way that AT&T has been announcing all the phones coming on the 6th, we might see a Blackberry announcement day, since AT&T has broken up its announcements so far by operating system (announced two windows phones one day, then two Android devices today).
    I like this the best, so I'm going to subscribe to this theory. Come on, BB announcement day!!!

Optimists. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm still not convinced it's ever coming.
    On a lighter note, have you ever noticed that messages incoming are abbreviated, while those coming from Blackberry users, consist of proper sentences, and are grammatically correct with punctuation?
    I've never noticed that specifically, but I do think that you, might need to brush up, on how to use commas correctly.
    11-01-11 02:15 AM
    37 pages for most, still a lot...
    How many posts do you show for each page? I am showing 12 posts for the last page and page count is 97. I'm just wondering why you only show 37.
    11-01-11 07:23 AM
    How many posts do you show for each page? I am showing 12 posts for the last page and page count is 97. I'm just wondering why you only show 37.
    I think there's a way to edit that setting in the preferences. I also show only 37 pages.
    11-01-11 07:34 AM
    I think there's a way to edit that setting in the preferences. I also show only 37 pages.
    Cool beans - that's what I thought.

EDIT: I just looked - you can have a max of 40 posts per page and mine is set as default.
    11-01-11 07:38 AM
    11-01-11 08:46 AM
    11-01-11 08:51 AM
    November 6th it is!!
    Some people, won't name names, owe PG and CX an apology; or three...
    11-01-11 08:54 AM

I really think we are going to see this chart come true. If we don't hear word by Wednesday from AT&T, I think we can solidly say that it will not be coming on November 6th.
    I guess it isn't right, eh????
    11-01-11 08:55 AM
    When is the Porsche version due out with ATT bands?
    11-01-11 09:08 AM
    When is the Porsche version due out with ATT bands?
    Last I heard that version is going for $2,000 - you got that much lying around in cushions? Also thought is was only available in ME...

engadget write-up - http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/27/p...waited-design/
    Last edited by tygros; 11-01-11 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Website found
    11-01-11 09:10 AM
    Having saved my upgrade, I think I will give the 9900 a test drive. Excited.
    11-01-11 09:12 AM
1,957 ... 5657585960 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD