Good lord, I have been in the company of many beautiful strippers in my life, and none of them teased me this bad or played with my emotions this much.....
    3migo and joju58 like this.
    10-27-11 07:48 PM
    CX tweeted a bit ago that it will definitely be before Thanksgiving.
    November 20th is before Thanksgiving.
    10-27-11 07:49 PM
    I feel as though if the 6th was the release date, we would have had word from AT&T by now. Instead, AT&T has removed the only *somewhat* official word they have given us regarding the 9900.
    Keep the faith.....
    10-27-11 07:49 PM
    Good lord, I have been in the company of many beautiful strippers in my life, and none of them teased me this bad or played with my emotions this much.....
    Awesome analogy!
    10-27-11 07:51 PM
    Plus they don't require a 2-year contract.
    joju58 and profanity like this.
    10-27-11 07:59 PM
    Nope, most are on the pay as you go plan...
    joju58 likes this.
    10-27-11 08:03 PM
    But they will cost you more in the long run!
    joju58 likes this.
    10-27-11 08:03 PM
    The 6th, 13th and 20th are before Thanksgiving. Still have hope for the 6th
    10-27-11 08:04 PM
    black"berry" friday anyone?
    10-27-11 08:29 PM
    Great news!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-11 08:33 PM
    Great news!

Good news everyone!

motor96 likes this.
    10-27-11 09:22 PM
    I'm hearing the 8th from my company's rep. I'm assuming that release on the 6th, shipping on the 7th and in my hands on the 8th.

Joe
    Your "rep" is who?
    probably another crack berry reader.. ..
    10-27-11 10:21 PM
    My brother's friend's cousin's babysitter's aunt knows a guy who has a friend that works with a woman who's husband once interviewed with AT&T and he said it would be release at least two weeks prior to the Apocalypse.
    joju58 and 3migo like this.
    10-27-11 10:24 PM
    The 6th, 13th and 20th are before Thanksgiving. Still have hope for the 6th
    This is just typical of AT&T and it pisses me off to no end. Don't tweet that the Bold is coming and then pull the tweet without any explanation or announcing an "official" release date. What sucks worse is that I can't call AT&T and ***** them out because the customer service rep and their manager are both clueless about these things. Yes, I realize that the 20th is only 2 weeks longer...but after the OS 2.0 news this week, I was looking forward to an official announcement by now saying that the Bold 9900 would be available in a little over a week. Like everything related to RIM lately, I'll just continue to wait.......and wait.........and wait...........and waaaaaaaaaait.
    10-27-11 11:10 PM
    This is just typical of AT&T and it pisses me off to no end. Don't tweet that the Bold is coming and then pull the tweet without any explanation or announcing an "official" release date. What sucks worse is that I can't call AT&T and ***** them out because the customer service rep and their manager are both clueless about these things. Yes, I realize that the 20th is only 2 weeks longer...but after the OS 2.0 news this week, I was looking forward to an official announcement by now saying that the Bold 9900 would be available in a little over a week. Like everything related to RIM lately, I'll just continue to wait.......and wait.........and wait...........and waaaaaaaaaait.
    Sure, the 20th is only two weeks longer... but this phone has been available on all other major carriers since August. In that perspective, two weeks is a damn long time.
    10-27-11 11:29 PM
    Why does everyone think it's now all of the sudden 11/20?
    Some stupid table from 5 months ago, despite TA on 10/17?
    No one has put forth 11/20... I say we give At&t tomorrow - if nothing gets said, then it's fair to speculate; but without that, why believe 11/20 over 11/6 or 13?
    10-27-11 11:36 PM
    No one has put forth 11/20... I say we give At&t tomorrow - if nothing gets said, then it's fair to speculate; but without that, why believe 11/20 over 11/6 or 13?
    The removal of the tweet from AT&T is causing most of the speculation. It is very odd that they would remove such a vague tweet about the 9900 "coming soon," if the release date hadn't been pushed back some.
    10-27-11 11:52 PM
    Because if we believe in 11/20, it will be that much sweeter if 11/6 does hold up. Low expectations, you know...

Seriously though, I think the fact that they removed the tweet indicates that they are not going to remain on schedule with the TA. The TA happened, the tweet happened, then the tweet was removed. That is enough for me to be pessimistic. Plus, more speculation = more posts = more chance that someone important will see how popular this thread is, how many people are pissed off, and how many customers they've already lost over things like this...

edit: 3migo beat me to it :P
    10-27-11 11:56 PM
    Because if we believe in 11/20, it will be that much sweeter if 11/6 does hold up. Low expectations, you know...

Seriously though, I think the fact that they removed the tweet indicates that they are not going to remain on schedule with the TA. The TA happened, the tweet happened, then the tweet was removed. That is enough for me to be pessimistic. Plus, more speculation = more posts = more chance that someone important will see how popular this thread is, how many people are pissed off, and how many customers they've already lost over things like this...

edit: 3migo beat me to it :P
    Especially with AT&T's track record, the removal of the tweet is MORE than enough for us to be pessimistic. Man... The Galaxy S2 looks better and better every day...
    Najo likes this.
    10-28-11 12:15 AM
    Well whatever the hold up is, they better hurry the **** up and deliver. I am getting frustrated with my Torch with the stupid hour glass showing up between typing a text message and then receiving one. Not to mention the message notification keeps getting stuck showing on the screen and won't disappear after reading all Messages. Now, I'm having to do a battery pull almost every time because the phone is starting to freeze up! Plus the phone is getting slow. This sucks. I can't upgrade til April 23. Come ONNNNNNN AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by calicocat2010; 10-28-11 at 12:56 AM.
    10-28-11 12:51 AM
    Why use anything else
    10-28-11 01:19 AM
    That narrows it down.

Last edited by olblueyez; 10-28-11 at 02:36 AM.
    10-28-11 02:33 AM
    November 20th is before Thanksgiving.
    Exactly. We are back were we started on August 8th. The famous BlackBerry Device "Road Map" that showed November 20th as the release date for the BB Bold 9900 by AT&T was leaked on August 8th. Another user posted that on August 8th the 9900 had Field Entry (FE) at AT&T. If on the same day that the 9900 had FE it was known that it would not be released until November 20th then it appears that the reason why AT&T has been holding back on the release of the 9900 has little to do with finding that the 9900 had issues in AT&T's complex network.
    10-28-11 04:39 AM
    Exactly. We are back were we started on August 8th. The famous BlackBerry Device "Road Map" that showed November 20th as the release date for the BB Bold 9900 by AT&T was leaked on August 8th. Another user posted that on August 8th the 9900 had Field Entry (FE) at AT&T. If on the same day that the 9900 had FE it was known that it would not be released until November 20th then it appears that the reason why AT&T has been holding back on the release of the 9900 has little to do with finding that the 9900 had issues in AT&T's complex network.
    It does get thick around here doesn't it?
    10-28-11 04:43 AM
    It does get thick around here doesn't it?
    I am tired of rumors.
    10-28-11 05:16 AM
1,957 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD