With our luck, it will be an international exclusive. If it does come stateside, it will be so watered-down, it won't be worth owning...
    and also it will be about $2K that's what guy on video of that link says. Up to 1K I;ll jump on it, but 2K is way too much even though it designed by Porshe
    10-27-11 10:26 AM
    My statements don't live in reality? Really?
    This flyer is wrong on like 8 other dates, on all 4 networks. There's only 1 other ATT date that's passed, and yes it got that right. One.
    Miss Examples -
    9850 - Verizon, came out 9/8, not 9/1
    9350 - Sprint, came out 10/3, not 9/9
    9350 - Verizon, came out (not yet), not 9/15
    In my view, a few days --or even a week-- of difference between the estimated and the actual release dates is not determinant of the table's reliability. What is important is that the table clearly indicated that AT&T would not release the Bold 9900 within the same general timeframe of the major carriers. That indication has clearly proven correct. Meawhile, AT&T has not provided a justification for holding the release of a phone that is now available across the world. While we keep reading rumors of the reasons why AT&T has not yet released the BlackBerry Bold 9900, every day it becomes more apparent that AT&T never intended to release it before November.
    Last edited by ecustomer; 10-27-11 at 11:02 AM.
    10-27-11 10:29 AM
    In my view, a few days --or even a week-- of difference between the estimated and the actual release dates is not determinant of the table's reliability. What is important is that the table clearly indicated that AT&T would not release the Bold 9900 within the same general timeframe of the major carriers. And, so far, that indication has proven correct. Meawhile, AT&T has not provided a justification for holding the release of a phone that is now available across the world. While we keep reading rumors of the reasons why AT&T has not yet released the BlackBerry Bold 9900, every day it becomes more apparent that AT&T never intended to release it before November.
    My personal belief; that is because AT&T mistakenly believed the 9810 would sell like crazy with "exclusivity", and thus they postponed any cannibalizing devices. That said, if there were NO issues with the 9900, they would've launched it earlier, as soon as they realized the Torch is not for most BB lovers.
    10-27-11 10:42 AM
    I have to stop into ATT and replace my busted old curve in a couple of hours. I was really hoping the bold would be out, but I'll have to settle and pray that it's released in 30 days so I can do an exchange.
    If I can get some details from the rep, I'll report back. He's usually quite knowledgeable.
    10-27-11 10:44 AM
    My statements don't live in reality? Really?
    This flyer is wrong on like 8 other dates, on all 4 networks. There's only 1 other ATT date that's passed, and yes it got that right. One.
    Miss Examples -
    9850 - Verizon, came out 9/8, not 9/1
    9350 - Sprint, came out 10/3, not 9/9
    9350 - Verizon, came out (not yet), not 9/15
    Statements are not living things there for they cannot live. Your comment was based on absolutely nothing. So far the chart has been correct for AT&T and since this thread is about AT&T and the dates you have presented are for Verizon, they are not based on reality. Verizon release dates have nothing to do with AT&T release dates and neither does your last two posts. They mean nothing. It is writing for the sake of writing and never will be more than just that.

You think your the first person to make the huge mistake of assuming the entire chart is wrong because the Verizon dates were incorrect???
    Last edited by olblueyez; 10-27-11 at 11:27 AM.
    10-27-11 11:24 AM
    Just to start a rumor, as this thread certainly needs a few more.

Perhaps AT&T is waiting for the shipment of 9900's equipped with battery doors that have no NFC antennas. Doors with said antenna may be available for purchase (at additional cost) when you activate an NFC-enabled plan...
    10-27-11 11:25 AM
    Someone posted this earlier:

AT&T = "All Talk & Trash"

10-27-11 11:34 AM

Perhaps AT&T is waiting for the shipment of 9900's equipped with battery doors that have no NFC antennas. Doors with said antenna may be available for purchase (at additional cost) when you activate an NFC-enabled plan...
    Or you buy an after-market door, and install SW to enable NFC.
    10-27-11 11:37 AM
    Geez, Drew, you're no fun, here I am trying to start a rumor, and you shoot me down! I guess I'll try again.

Addendum to post #1188: 9900's without NFC doors are the HW revisions we have read about...
    Last edited by AugustArborists; 10-27-11 at 11:51 AM.
    10-27-11 11:46 AM
    Geez, Drew, you're no fun, here I am trying to start a rumor, and you shoot me down! I guess I'll try again.

Addendum to post #1188: 9900's without NFC doors are the HW revisions we have read about...
    Ok. I'll play along.
    No Sh*t!!! Those Bast**ds!!!!
    10-27-11 12:09 PM
    Well, I just was in AT+T and was about to upgrade my POS curve and the manager more or less said "its coming on the 6th". I said are you sure because it was removed from the twitter page.
    he said "yes, the 6th".

So.... not sure if that really means anything or if he just read it on here a few days ago.
    10-27-11 12:38 PM
    Well, I just was in AT+T and was about to upgrade my POS curve and the manager more or less said "its coming on the 6th". I said are you sure because it was removed from the twitter page.
    he said "yes, the 6th".

So.... not sure if that really means anything or if he just read it on here a few days ago.
    That's what he says.....did he show you anything in the system? I know, wishful thinking.
    10-27-11 12:45 PM
    How about we all just assume its the 20th so if it does come on the 6th we can be happy and if it doesn't we figured that much and expected the 20th lol
    netnative and Quake97 like this.
    10-27-11 12:51 PM
    That's what he says.....did he show you anything in the system? I know, wishful thinking.
    To be honest, I wasn't very hopeful about it. I think that he was just quoting what we've all been reading on here and other websites.
    10-27-11 12:58 PM
    I bet the at&t executives are sitting in their nice plush offices reading this thread and rolling on the ground laughing at us sucker customers.

It's time to go to Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile. If you buy one from at&t, then this is what your're giving them
    10-27-11 01:12 PM
    I bet the at&t executives are sitting in their nice plush offices reading this thread and rolling on the ground laughing at us sucker customers.

It's time to go to Sprint, Verizon, or T-Mobile. If you buy one from at&t, then this is what your're giving them
    I bet they Hopped a jet to play golf today because the weather wasn't cooperating.
    rellyrellz likes this.
    10-27-11 01:45 PM
    How about we all just assume its the 20th so if it does come on the 6th we can be happy and if it doesn't we figured that much and expected the 20th lol
    A person who gets it.
    10-27-11 01:46 PM

Or perhaps the hardware revision was a new PC board and that would explain how AT&T knew in advance it would take longer.
    10-27-11 01:49 PM
    Unfortunately, I feel as though this chart is far too true. Better settle in folks, we'll be waiting a while.
    10-27-11 03:17 PM
    I'm hearing the 8th from my company's rep. I'm assuming that release on the 6th, shipping on the 7th and in my hands on the 8th.

Joe
    3migo, ibcop and motor96 like this.
    10-27-11 03:28 PM
    I'm hearing the 8th from my company's rep. I'm assuming that release on the 6th, shipping on the 7th and in my hands on the 8th.

Joe
    Hmmmm......so to you on the 8th. There is hope! Thanks for the info.
    10-27-11 04:40 PM
    Hmmmm......so to you on the 8th. There is hope! Thanks for the info.
    As of now there is a lot more hope for the 20th.
    10-27-11 07:41 PM

Joe
    Keep these positive rumors coming. I still have hope. Positive or negative rumors are still...rumors! I'm waiting to hear official word from A Trash and Talk, CX or PG.
    10-27-11 07:42 PM
    Keep these positive rumors coming. I still have hope. Positive or negative rumors are still...rumors! I'm waiting to hear official word from A Trash and Talk, CX or PG.
    I feel as though if the 6th was the release date, we would have had word from AT&T by now. Instead, AT&T has removed the only *somewhat* official word they have given us regarding the 9900.
    10-27-11 07:46 PM
    CX tweeted a bit ago that it will definitely be before Thanksgiving.
    10-27-11 07:47 PM
1,957 ... 4647484950 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD