Nope, not good at all. A Suck & Suck at it's best!!!
    3migo likes this.
    10-26-11 07:55 PM
    Well I am with you ibcop, if i have not heard anything before the end of the week I see a Galaxy S2 and the 7" galaxy tab in my future. I love my berries but this is getting silly.
    10-26-11 08:02 PM
    Just might have to go with a Rogers device and the luck I have ATT will release it right after i buy it lol
    10-26-11 08:02 PM
    I would love crucial or phone geek to verrify/comment since they were so adamant about it being a hardware flaw or issue. Appreciate their help but we know now that it was something more with ATT as usual just as it was with the playboom bridge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 08:04 PM
    What's wrong with the 9810 for the time being? Its a great device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-26-11 08:04 PM
    This Blows. Just when things were looking good, Now this Chit....
    10-26-11 08:06 PM
    I would love crucial or phone geek to verrify/comment since they were so adamant about it being a hardware flaw or issue. Appreciate their help but we know now that it was something more with ATT as usual just as it was with the playboom bridge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    AT&T can shoot all the smoke in the air they want to.....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the reason(s) for the continued delays. Hardware, software.....in the end it's typical.
    10-26-11 08:06 PM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Nothing wrong with the 9810 if that's your cup of tea.
    10-26-11 08:07 PM
    Well I am with you ibcop, if i have not heard anything before the end of the week I see a Galaxy S2 and the 7" galaxy tab in my future. I love my berries but this is getting silly.
    Just too many devices out there to pick from. I really want to get hands on with the Verizon Droid RAZR. An AT&T version of the RAZR is in the works too.
    10-26-11 08:09 PM
    This Blows. Just when things were looking good, Now this Chit....
    Death Star, right?
    10-26-11 08:10 PM
    Well I am sure it is, I have a 9800 and it was intended to hold me over until the 9900 (dakota then) was released. I cannot stand typing on it, and am really not a big fan of the slider. I have gone back and forth from the 9000 several times and it makes me want the 9900 more....but once again this is silly.
    10-26-11 08:12 PM
    Just too many devices out there to pick from. I really want to get hands on with the Verizon Droid RAZR. An AT&T version of the RAZR is in the works too.
    Yep, I really wish I could use verizon right now. I like the size of the Galaxy, the moto's are huge!
    10-26-11 08:15 PM
    Yep, I really wish I could use verizon right now. I like the size of the Galaxy, the moto's are huge!
    I'm using my 9000 now, but my battery is awful. But the 9930 is freaking sahweet!

The Galaxy S2 is a great device too.
    10-26-11 08:18 PM
    I take it as a bad sign that @attdeals actually deleted that tweet.
    10-26-11 08:24 PM
    I take it as a bad sign that @attdeals actually deleted that tweet.
    Yep. Not good.

I could really go for some good news regarding RIM soon.
    10-26-11 08:29 PM
    I went to the T-Mobile kiosk at the mall today and actually played with the 9900 for the first time. Huge mistake... I want it so bad.

Now, this stupid quarrel about NFC is going to hold it up who knows how long. I can't even imagine the small number of people that will actually use NFC on the AT&T 9900. I feel like once NFC gets more widespread with businesses/corporations (I'm assuming most of the big business will adopt it), the 9900 will already be outdated. Perhaps AT&T is just trying to set a precedent, but they are doing so at the inconvenience of the consumer, and in this case the thing RIM and AT&Terrible disagree about is hardly relevant to most who are looking to buy the phone.

It seems as though the best option would be to release the phone without NFC and figure this garbage out later when it actually matters. AT&T: All Talk & Trash...
    3migo and Dammerung2010 like this.
    10-26-11 08:33 PM
    Oh man you don't know how hard its been resisting the Galaxy S2 all this time. No official words from AT&T, and there's a fabulous device sitting 0.6 miles away from me called the GS2...
    10-26-11 08:42 PM
    I went to the T-Mobile kiosk at the mall today and actually played with the 9900 for the first time. Huge mistake... I want it so bad.

Now, this stupid quarrel about NFC is going to hold it up who knows how long. I can't even imagine the small number of people that will actually use NFC on the AT&T 9900. I feel like once NFC gets more widespread with businesses/corporations (I'm assuming most of the big business will adopt it), the 9900 will already be outdated. Perhaps AT&T is just trying to set a precedent, but they are doing so at the inconvenience of the consumer, and in this case the thing RIM and AT&Terrible disagree about is hardly relevant to most who are looking to buy the phone.

It seems as though the best option would be to release the phone without NFC and figure this garbage out later when it actually matters. AT&T: All Talk & Trash...
    I thought that Apple Telephone & Telegraph was good, but All Talk & Trash is even better.
    joju58 and Dammerung2010 like this.
    10-26-11 08:55 PM
    An AT&T version of the RAZR is in the works too.
    Stop playin. SAUCE?!
    10-26-11 11:44 PM
    Yep. Not good.

I could really go for some good news regarding RIM soon.
    Class-action lawsuit pending = stock may go belly up.
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-26-11 at 11:50 PM.
    10-26-11 11:46 PM
    i dont post much

but i stalk this thread 24/7 it seems like lol

im hoping pg or crucial give us an update on whether it will be announced this week or not after they deleted that tweet
    10-26-11 11:51 PM
    ok, so im not on AT+T, and never will be, im from the UK after all, but let me tell you a FACT about at+t, i submitted (via mobihand) a few themes to the at+t software store, that was in MAY!!!!! have they been approved? nope, still `pending approval` so while i could spout loads stuff on exactly what i think about a company that cant even approve a theme within almost 5 and a half months, i`ll simply let that fact speak for itself.

btw, thats 160 days
    10-27-11 01:13 AM
    Do you have a source reference for the ATT Droid RAZR being in the works?

With ATT it seems like a lot of the potentially good phones are vaporware. The HTC Holiday also comes to mind.
    10-27-11 05:43 AM
    Stop playin. SAUCE?!
    Probably true. Rogers and AT&T tend to have similar product launches. Rogers has confirmed that they will be gettin the RAZR.
    10-27-11 05:53 AM
    I am getting tired of this industry driving demand through rumors that create expectatons about the release of new phones, tablets and operating systems that are later not met. When AT&T finally releases the 9900 it will be disappointingly anticlimactic. Let's see what happens with PlayBook OS 2.0.
    10-27-11 06:32 AM
1,957 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD