I am keeping an eye on Windows phones and the new Windows 8 tablets coming our way. Right now I won't leave the 9930, but in time I will. Where I go just depends on what's available at that time, but I am confident that it won't be another BlackBerry. I am about ready to get off this roller coaster.
    No MS Windows for me. Their technology is just a complete mess.
    10-26-11 01:57 PM
    Those windows phone look weird. Their UI its kind of not practical.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-11 02:28 PM
    Are you guys gonna actually buy this thing? Disclaimer - I'm a long time blackberry supporter, but have recently been stung by the poor support by RIM for its playbook.

I honest to god am starting to question the future of this company. I was dead set on getting this phone when released, but am now giving it pause.
    10-26-11 02:30 PM
    Those windows phone look weird. Their UI its kind of not practical.

OMG, the myriad of spinning windowz, I just cant describe how bad it looks without getting banned forever.
    10-26-11 02:32 PM
    For those on VZW, the Droid RAZR looks damn sahweet!!

Just throwin' it out there!
    True ...but $300 on contract... sheesh.
    10-26-11 03:08 PM
    Good lord is there still no release date announced??
    10-26-11 03:59 PM
    Good lord is there still no release date announced??
    Not a peep from AT&T.
    10-26-11 04:01 PM
    I can't believe our local carrier Cincinnati Bell Wireless released the 9900 befor ATT
    10-26-11 04:05 PM
    Sheesh..Its going to be a rough couple of days until we hear from AT&T..

ibcop, what case are you planning on getting? I am leaning towards commuter after much debate.. I have been the charging pod guy, but looking to provide a little more protection than my 9700...
    10-26-11 04:07 PM
    Sheesh..Its going to be a rough couple of days until we hear from AT&T..

ibcop, what case are you planning on getting? I am leaning towards commuter after much debate.. I have been the charging pod guy, but looking to provide a little more protection than my 9700...
    Well, it remains to be seen if AT&T will include a holster like most (if not all) the other carriers have supplied. I tend to like the OEM pocket style (top load), which I got from Amazon. I also got a Commuter case and will try it out. If the OEM holster is included, I should be set. I have the charging pod too.
    data77 likes this.
    10-26-11 04:18 PM
    I am going all rambo (commuter, and ditching the charging pod) on this device.

Hoping AT&T brings it out first week of Nov. So we can all take it easy and get a break from the forums...
    10-26-11 04:23 PM

Hoping AT&T brings it out first week of Nov. So we can all take it easy and get a break from the forums...
    As soon as it's released, the forum will be on fire.....I thought we would have heard about the release date by now. And with the delay with the Playbook software, I'm starting to second guess myself.
    10-26-11 04:25 PM
    Im checking crackberry every day, att website for any kind of sign that the phone will be released. Push come to shove ill just buy a rogers. But i have waited this long so i might as well wait it out. I think im going to get the hard shell case in white.
    10-26-11 04:35 PM

I hope they bring it out on Nov 15th. Which is the day that I'm eligible for upgrade.

10-26-11 04:58 PM
    As soon as it's released, the forum will be on fire.....I thought we would have heard about the release date by now. And with the delay with the Playbook software, I'm starting to second guess myself.
    Not to throw any more fuel on the speculation fire but....
    1. I find it odd that AT&T tweeted about this last Friday morning but hasn't released anything official as of EOBD on Wednesday.
    2. In checking the ATTDeals Twitter feed this afternoon, I noticed that the Bold 9900 tweet was pulled...but there are tweets still posted from before and after last Friday.

PG or CX..
    Can either of you shed some light on this? Am I just reading into it too far?

10-26-11 05:02 PM
    1. I find it odd that AT&T tweeted about this last Friday morning but hasn't released anything official as of EOBD on Wednesday.
    2. In checking the ATTDeals Twitter feed this afternoon, I noticed that the Bold 9900 tweet was pulled...but there are tweets still posted from before and after last Friday.

PG or CX..

Shizer! If they did it again, it's time to re-think the whole thing.
    10-26-11 05:05 PM
    I agree with you......but you know AT&T has already done the disabling on NFC. In bed with Apple too - it's all about the money and less about the end consumer.
    AT&T has and always will side with Apple, and Verizon will side with Android. The sad thing is, NO carriers push Blackberrys. None.

You know what really suks? Aside from a 99XX from another carrier or a 98XX, I really cant find another phone I would be willing to try. Windoz? NO, Apple? NO, Android? Maybe, but they are all so junky looking and I know Android will be forcing me to do stuff in a way that I don't like to.

Its like I/We are trapped and RIM knows it so they give us the shaft.
    I would jump ship for the new Nokia SeaRay Windows phone, if RIM was no longer a player. Nokia hardware can't be beat, and I do rather like the metro UI of Windows phone.
    10-26-11 05:07 PM
    Shizer! If they did it again, it's time to re-think the whole thing.
    Nooooo!!!!

10-26-11 05:11 PM

PG or CX..

OH BOY if thats the case I'm just going to get a Rogers one off ebay, If not announced by Monday
    10-26-11 05:11 PM

PG or CX..

Patience... November 20th also falls on a Sunday.
    10-26-11 05:22 PM

PG or CX..

I actually see this as good news. They are likely ready to announce now and possibly tweet something new. I say it gets announced tomorrow. Friday at the latest. Come on ATT!! Perfect timing! just got my case and spare batt in the mail just now.
    10-26-11 05:37 PM
    Patience... November 20th also falls on a Sunday.
    Man Nov. 6th already seems so far away. The 20th would suck. We will see. CX or PG will hopefully fill us in if they have any advanced info
    10-26-11 07:05 PM
    Man Nov. 6th already seems so far away. The 20th would suck. We will see. CX or PG will hopefully fill us in if they have any advanced info
    I really don't know if I could make it to the 20th... Especially if the Galaxy Nexus hits AT&T...
    10-26-11 07:26 PM
    10-26-11 07:45 PM
    No bueno!!
    10-26-11 07:52 PM
1,957 ... 4344454647 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD