I agree. I'll be there first thing that Sunday morning to get one. I'm curious how many AT&T users either jumped ship to Verizon, Sprint, or Tmobile to get the 9900/9930.. or purchased an unlocked version.
    I'll be at my store that Sunday morning as well.

Breakfast party in front of your local AT&T store anyone?
    10-21-11 11:38 PM
    I'll be at my store that Sunday morning as well.

Breakfast party in front of your local AT&T store anyone?
    I figure I'll be stumbling home at that hour so I might stumble over to the store first or I might pass out till 4 and then go
    3migo likes this.
    10-21-11 11:42 PM
    This phone can not come any faster lol. Back in early September I jumped the iPhone4 ship back to my 9000 because of the 9900 and 9850. I didn't know it would be this long before they actually came out. I wanna play with both before I buy one but I'm sure ill be getting a 9900. Christmas is definitely coming a month early!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 05:55 AM
    I agree. I'll be there first thing that Sunday morning to get one. I'm curious how many AT&T users either jumped ship to Verizon, Sprint, or Tmobile to get the 9900/9930.. or purchased an unlocked version.
    I jumped ship to VZW and the 9930 not because of the phone, I was waiting it out. AT&T refused to give me back my unlimited data, which I had been grandfathered into, when I went to an air card briefly and then came back. I submitted a case and they refused me, so hey...OK. I went to Verizon and got a ridiculously good deal, since they give a bigger discount for feds than AT&T does and their prices are cheaper. It's not unlimited, but I can choose 2, 5 and 10 gig plans for data where at AT&T the highest is 2gig. I should actually thank AT&T for refusing me!!!! Ended up better off.

So....I will thank them by taking my other lines over to VZW as well and stay on AT&T, on unlimited data, only for the iP4S.

Had AT&T granted me back my unlimited I'd been waiting for the 9900 too. But it's great that so many people who had been waiting so long can finally get this device. I am absolutely in love with it. Can't put it down!!!
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 10-22-11 at 08:23 AM.
    10-22-11 07:43 AM
    I jumped ship to VZW and the 9930 not because of the phone, I was waiting it out. AT&T refused to give me back my unlimited data, which I had been grandfathered into, when I went to an air card briefly and then came back. I submitted a case and they refused me, so hey...OK. I went to Verizon and got a ridiculously good deal, since they give a bigger discount for feds than AT&T does and their prices are cheaper. It's not unlimited, but I can choose 2, 5 and 10 gig plans for data where at AT&T the highest is 2gig. I should actually thank AT&T for refusing me!!!! Ended up better off.

So....I will thank them by taking my other lines over to VZW as well and stay on AT&T, on unlimited data, only for the iP4S.

Had AT&T granted me back my unlimited I'd been waiting for the 9900 too. But it's great that so many people who had been waiting so long can finally get this device. I am absolutely in love with it. Can't put it down!!!
    I hear you there.....I'm actually fighting them because of lack of service at home. I have a MicroCell (it's a damn shame one has to use one to get signal) and still drop ("Call Failed") calls like no tomorrow. Numerous, numerous call to them yielded no results, so I went to the Office of the President. Nice lady there is trying to figure out what the issue is - but while I was on the phone with her, I dropped it three times! In any event, there is a possibility I may be moving and if that pans out, I will stay with AT&T because the new area has zero issues. If I stay here, I have to move on to another carrier. Sometimes you have to pick service over devices. I have the unlimited data, and I don't even go over 2 gigs a month, but it's the point of having it I guess. I'm sure AT&T will find a way to get rid of the unlimited data all together at some point down the road.

I am "test driving" a 9930 with Verizon now and this beast is awesome! I'm using a 9000 with AT&T and after using the 9930, the 9000 feels like a brick!!!
    10-22-11 10:10 AM
    AT&T Corporate Store in Reston Town Center 10 minutes before they open on Sunday November the 6th,,!!!!!
    10-22-11 11:18 AM
    Is there an official announcement?

10-22-11 04:53 PM
    My local AT&T store doesn't open on Sundays until 1:00pm...b@stards!

Still loving my 9810, but I have three other lines with open upgrades...
    We better keep talking, only 39 more posts 'till the 1000 mark!
    10-22-11 05:35 PM
    Is there an official announcement?

It is officially coming soon.
    3migo and BerryBone like this.
    10-22-11 05:43 PM
    I just went to play with it again and I'm gonna be one of the first persons on line that Sunday.
    Its AMAZING!!!!

10-22-11 06:52 PM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    I just went to play with it again and I'm gonna be one of the first persons on line that Sunday.
    Its AMAZING!!!!

Yeah ...Bold 9900 IS amazing for sure!.....They will sell out quickly on release at ATT so get there asap Nov 6th!.....
    10-22-11 06:56 PM
    Its AMAZING!!!!

You and me both. I wonder if I'll have any line mates on the 6th.
    10-22-11 08:36 PM
    I feel for you guys. The 9900 is really a refined product and an excellent device by its own right.
    YourMobileGuru likes this.
    10-22-11 08:52 PM
    Note to my fellow CrackBerryians that are waiting for the Bold 9900 on AT&T..it is officially Sunday, October 23rd, which means 2 weeks/14 days and counting until the greatest BlackBerry ever made is available. On a side note...does anyone know if the AT&T version is going to come with the leather holster or a clip (or neither)?
    10-23-11 12:59 AM
    "I love yoooouuuuuuu.......fooorrrrr.....sentimental reason......i do!!!!!"
    Nov. 6th can't come quicker
    10-23-11 02:33 AM
    Holy Cow!!!! I can't wait. I've held out like the rest of you all and I'm so glad that I did. Finally, the best Blackberry in existence will be in my possession.
    10-23-11 02:56 AM
    You know, I wasnt that crazy about the 9000 and I was very much afraid that the 9900/9930 would be too big for my hands. But I can tell you that I find it to be the best BB ever. I'm actually loving this device more than I did my 8310. It makes my 9810 look clunky.
    While I loved the larger screen on the 9810 and I thought I would never go away from the slider again, I can say I haven't even looked at my poor 9810. I'm so fickle!!!!
    In my opinion, this *is* the best BB ever!!!
    Calidrymr likes this.
    10-23-11 04:34 AM
    You know, I wasnt that crazy about the 9000 and I was very much afraid that the 9900/9930 would be too big for my hands. But I can tell you that I find it to be the best BB ever. I'm actually loving this device more than I did my 8310. It makes my 9810 look clunky.
    While I loved the larger screen on the 9810 and I thought I would never go away from the slider again, I can say I haven't even looked at my poor 9810. I'm so fickle!!!!
    I don't think there is any doubt that th 9900 is the best BB ever.
    10-23-11 05:47 AM
    Well.....some might have other opinions...can't speak for them...

Now...if they'd have a red one for Christmas I might forget my first love altogether!!!
    10-23-11 06:09 AM
    I agree with you. I have a 9800 and had decided on upgrading to the 9810 until I visited a Sprint store and handled a working 9930. I was even tempted to switch carriers. Aside from having the best keyboard that RIM has designed into a BlackBerry, the 9900/9930 has a look and feel that makes all other BlackBerry devices seem subpar. I am hoping that the 9900/9930 heralds the future of BlackBerry devices.
    Calidrymr likes this.
    10-23-11 07:15 AM
    Note to my fellow CrackBerryians that are waiting for the Bold 9900 on AT&T..it is officially Sunday, October 23rd, which means 2 weeks/14 days and counting until the greatest BlackBerry ever made is available. On a side note...does anyone know if the AT&T version is going to come with the leather holster or a clip (or neither)?
    AT&T probably won't include any type of holster. I think the 9000 was the last device I got a holster with. I can't remember if my 9700 came with one. They used to provide the cheap 2GB MicroSD cards but don't do that anymore. Cheap bastards.

I hope I am wrong!
    10-23-11 09:38 AM
    You and me both. I wonder if I'll have any line mates on the 6th.
    Don't forget - November 6th (at 2am) is when DST ends......so just an extra hour to wait.
    10-23-11 09:40 AM
    AT&T probably won't include any type of holster. I think the 9000 was the last device I got a holster with. I can't remember if my 9700 came with one. They used to provide the cheap 2GB MicroSD cards but don't do that anymore. Cheap bastards.

I hope I am wrong!
    I remember getting a leather holster when I bought my Bold 9700. That was almost 2 years ago. The holster has held up pretty well, but it's getting a little flimsy now.
    10-23-11 09:46 AM
    I remember getting a leather holster when I bought my Bold 9700. That was almost 2 years ago. The holster has held up pretty well, but it's getting a little flimsy now.
    Yeah, I couldn't remember or not. I like the pocket type cases better than the holster with the belt clip. You would think they would provide something with the 9900 but Amazon has everything you need.
    10-23-11 09:50 AM
    Let's hope the Bold comes soon!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-23-11 09:50 AM
1,957 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD