Hey guys, does this article sound familiar?

AT&T BlackBerry Bold receives Technical Acceptance; Nov 4 launch, $300

We should have seen this coming lol
    10-13-11 10:06 AM
    Don't hold your breath.
    Last edited by ibcop; 10-13-11 at 10:43 AM.
    3migo likes this.
    10-13-11 10:34 AM
    You realize that's an old article about the 9000, right? Check the date: Oct 22nd, 2008.
    10-13-11 10:35 AM
    $300..........wow. I want to thank Wirefly for hooking me up with a Verizon Bold for $99 and allowing me to switch to the better carrier with consistancy. Thank you AT&T for taking your time. Im a happyier man now
    10-13-11 10:43 AM
    Men, Ladies, & Qbnkelt, wouldn't that be AWESOME if the AT&T 9900/9860 phones were released early November???

Makes you wanna click your heels right???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 10:46 AM
    $300..........wow. I want to thank Wirefly for hooking me up with a Verizon Bold for $99 and allowing me to switch to the better carrier with consistancy. Thank you AT&T for taking your time. Im a happyier man now
    That article was for the Bold 9000 release three years ago.
    YourMobileGuru likes this.
    10-13-11 10:46 AM
    I wonder what if any will the difference be with the AT&T version vs the Rogers?
    10-13-11 10:54 AM
    I wonder what if any will the difference be with the AT&T version vs the Rogers?
    According to CX, the AT&T version has had a hardware revision. No further details at this point.
    10-13-11 10:58 AM
    Good question, CX,,!!! Will you be able to elaborate after the phones have been released?

10-13-11 10:59 AM
    WOW!!! November will be an expensive month for me!!!!

Buying the 9900 off contract and buying the unlocked iPhone 4S....good thing I've been stuffing the "mad money" canister in my kitchen!!!

plus a certain other addition....
    10-13-11 11:18 AM
    Good question, CX,,!!! Will you be able to elaborate after the phones have been released?

I sure hope that details of the alleged AT&T 9900 hardware revision eventually emerge.

Those of us with unlocked Rogers 9900's on AT&T will want to know what we are missing and if we should upgrade to the AT&T 9900 hardware.
    10-13-11 11:18 AM
    Based on what he said, and the over all satisfaction of people who bought off-brand units, if your not having a problem then you may be missing nothing.

3migo likes this.
    10-13-11 11:51 AM
    WOW!!! November will be an expensive month for me!!!!

Buying the 9900 off contract and buying the unlocked iPhone 4S....good thing I've been stuffing the "mad money" canister in my kitchen!!!

plus a certain other addition....
    How is that other certain addition coming along?

And are you picking up the 4S tomorrow?
    10-13-11 11:59 AM
    Based on what he said, and the over all satisfaction of people who bought off-brand units, if your not having a problem then you may be missing nothing.

I am getting some dropped calls, but it is hard to tell if it is any worse that with any other phone on AT&T. Details of the hardware changes could help me to determine if the AT&T 9900 would be a noticeable improvement over the Rogers 9900 (especially as I travel to other states).
    10-13-11 12:07 PM
    How is that other certain addition coming along?

And are you picking up the 4S tomorrow?
    That certain addition needs to vacate the premises SOON!!!

I'm actually not going to get the iPhone tomorrow. There is an unlocked version coming in November. So I'm going to wait to get it unlocked. When I travel abroad I can just pop a local SIM and go. AND I have an upgrade coming.

Things just fell into place beautifully!
    10-13-11 01:33 PM
    That certain addition needs to vacate the premises SOON!!!

I'm actually not going to get the iPhone tomorrow. There is an unlocked version coming in November. So I'm going to wait to get it unlocked. When I travel abroad I can just pop a local SIM and go. AND I have an upgrade coming.

Things just fell into place beautifully!
    Well, hopefully not much longer.

I'm hanging on by a thread waiting for the 9900......
    10-13-11 02:23 PM
    Well, hopefully not much longer.

I'm hanging on by a thread waiting for the 9900......
    I can hold out for another 2 weeks or so if CX's prediction for the first week of November holds true...
    10-13-11 06:19 PM
    I can hold out for another 2 weeks or so if CX's prediction for the first week of November holds true...
    I've been told November 6th, but I won't hold my breath until I read the official announcement.
    BIGEXXPOPN likes this.
    10-13-11 06:54 PM
    Oh GOD! FINALLY! I logged in today searching exactly for these kind of news. Thanks for the post. And can anyone tell me how i can find CX on Twitter?? I sure hope this does hold true, otherwise, i think it will be safe enough to say the 9900 will never come to AT&T.
    10-15-11 07:11 AM
    Oh GOD! FINALLY! I logged in today searching exactly for these kind of news. Thanks for the post. And can anyone tell me how i can find CX on Twitter?? I sure hope this does hold true, otherwise, i think it will be safe enough to say the 9900 will never come to AT&T.
    Take caution with all release dates posted - nothing is official until the A Suck & Suck announcement.
    YourMobileGuru likes this.
    10-15-11 08:44 AM
    his name is the same on twitter as it is on here Cruxial_Xtreme
    10-15-11 08:45 AM
    Take caution with all release dates posted - nothing is official until the A Suck & Suck announcement.
    I can't agree more with this... CX and I post the information we can and provide information based on historical info on how long past TA it takes before we see the device but at the end of the day its not official until AT&T officially announces the release date...

PG
    10-15-11 10:00 AM
    Well at least we should definitely see it released before 2012

10-15-11 10:37 AM
    Man, this is getting so hard. The wait is just getting too long. I just want ATT to just announce it so that I can be more patient.

3migo and mnhockeycoach99 like this.
    10-15-11 11:29 AM
    I can't agree more with this... CX and I post the information we can and provide information based on historical info on how long past TA it takes before we see the device but at the end of the day its not official until AT&T officially announces the release date...

PG
    And I appreciate the info you and CX provide.
    mnhockeycoach99 and jacemo76m like this.
    10-15-11 11:51 AM
1,957 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD