It needs to be closed. By the time AT&T gets the 9900 no one will ant it any more.

It is sad as AT&T put their RIM money in the Torch
    shadysprings likes this.
    10-01-11 10:53 AM
    Problem is, if it is closed than all the new posters wondering when att will get the 9900 will continue to create new threads for the coming months, nah years until ATT finally gets the 9900 in like 2040 when we are running around on The Enterprise.
    YourMobileGuru likes this.
    10-01-11 12:59 PM
    If you close this thread we just going to see a million threads keep popping up saying "bold 9900 on att? when?"

i say keep this thread open and just delete the pointless/bashing post..
    10-01-11 01:13 PM
    yesterday was very painfullll.. i walked in to t-mobile with my friend who wanted to try out the 9900 to see if she would upgrade (she has BB83xx) so yes its time for her to upgrade. and so then we were looking for it and i couldnt find it. they have the sign and stuff and i asked they rep and he said ohh we have that phone over here... and he pulls it out of a drawer.. and i ask why do you have it back here??? and he said because people keep trying to takeeee it so we cant keep it out ... i was like damm it must be selling well.. and he said yes it actually is selling very well.. then i ask do you guys have the torch ?? (full touchscreen) and then he said no which one is that and I explained and then he is like no for what i know this is the next one coming out and he pulled out a dummie phone and i was like which one is that one???? and i saw and he is like they told us this is the new one i was like can I seeeeee it looked for what could possibly be a 9790000000000 ahhh i was like uhhhh reallyyyyy?? and he said yes thats what they told us but it looks like a 97hundred i was like yest but with a touch screen and blah blah i gave him details and he looked at me like WTF??? lmao it was tooo funny
    10-01-11 01:29 PM
    Dont kill this thread let it go on
    10-01-11 04:15 PM
    ATT will not be stocking any new phones that are not LTE. There ya go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 07:23 PM
    Got a source to back up your assumption?

10-01-11 09:16 PM

AT&T has already announced that they will be carrying the 9900 and the 9860.
    10-01-11 09:57 PM
    yesterday was very painfullll.. i walked in to t-mobile with my friend who wanted to try out the 9900 to see if she would upgrade (she has BB83xx) so yes its time for her to upgrade. and so then we were looking for it and i couldnt find it. they have the sign and stuff and i asked they rep and he said ohh we have that phone over here... and he pulls it out of a drawer.. and i ask why do you have it back here??? and he said because people keep trying to takeeee it so we cant keep it out ... i was like damm it must be selling well.. and he said yes it actually is selling very well.. then i ask do you guys have the torch ?? (full touchscreen) and then he said no which one is that and I explained and then he is like no for what i know this is the next one coming out and he pulled out a dummie phone and i was like which one is that one???? and i saw and he is like they told us this is the new one i was like can I seeeeee it looked for what could possibly be a 9790000000000 ahhh i was like uhhhh reallyyyyy?? and he said yes thats what they told us but it looks like a 97hundred i was like yest but with a touch screen and blah blah i gave him details and he looked at me like WTF??? lmao it was tooo funny
    OMG!!!
    10-01-11 11:43 PM

So they won't be carrying the new iPhone. Interesting.

10-01-11 11:50 PM
    OMG!!!

Yep, Thought the same thing.......

The Bold 9900 will come to AT&T..... Its just a matter of time..time..time...
    10-02-11 12:29 AM
    So they won't be carrying the new iPhone. Interesting.

i thought iPhone 5 is LTE enabled, so this one is not count
    10-02-11 01:13 AM
    i thought iPhone 5 is LTE enabled, so this one is not count
    Nobody knows whether it will be or not. The I5 hasn't even been announced yet.
    10-02-11 12:59 PM
    10-02-11 02:40 PM
    AT&T has already announced that they will be carrying the 9900 and the 9860.
    Not only that, they leaked a release date. LOL!
    10-02-11 04:32 PM
    Hopefully this means an October release for us?
    10-04-11 01:05 AM
    Hopefully this means an October release for us?
    Amen !!! Lets hope that
    10-04-11 12:59 PM
    Its still in carrier testing. They got the new build from RIM supposedly. So after its been approved it takes 30-60 days to get it out. And just as I suspected no hardware changes or "problems." But with the iPhone 4S out now getting all the media attention the 9900 on ATT will be a low volume niche play
    10-04-11 02:19 PM
    I caved and got a Torch 9810. My Bold 9000 just wouldn't keep going. I'm loving this thing though, and I'll just buy a 9900 off contract later on. No more stalking this thread for me lol.
    10-04-11 02:21 PM
    I caved and got a Torch 9810. My Bold 9000 just wouldn't keep going. I'm loving this thing though, and I'll just buy a 9900 off contract later on. No more stalking this thread for me lol.
    It's been tough for me to resist the 9810, but I really want to use my upgrade for the 9900.
    10-04-11 03:23 PM
    You could always get a unlocked rogers from ebay. then use your upgrade for 9810 and then sell it to help offset some of the cost.

Like me =) .. just trying to help you out and give you more options so you can get your grubby hands on a glorious 9900. Tis awesome.
    Last edited by austriker; 10-04-11 at 04:36 PM.
    10-04-11 04:26 PM
    You could always get a unlocked rogers from ebay. then use your upgrade for 9810 and then sell it to help offset some of the cost.

Like me =) .. just trying to help you out and give you more options so you can get your grubby hands on a glorious 9900. Tis awesome.
    That isn't a bad idea. I've also been considering grabbing a 9810 to use until the 9900 is released, then buying the 9900 off contract and selling the 9810 to offset the cost.
    10-04-11 06:39 PM
    That isn't a bad idea. I've also been considering grabbing a 9810 to use until the 9900 is released, then buying the 9900 off contract and selling the 9810 to offset the cost.
    Probably your best option - if you buy a Rogers device (from an individual as you can't get it from Rogers directly if you're in the U.S.), you may have trouble getting warranty service. I know RIM provides a one year warranty against defects, but I'm certain that will be a headache to deal with - not to mention if you get the 9900 and it has a sub par build, who are you going to deal with to exchange?

Its been very tempting for me to get a Rogers as well, but I'm holding out.
    10-04-11 06:55 PM
    Probably your best option - if you buy a Rogers device (from an individual as you can't get it from Rogers directly if you're in the U.S.), you may have trouble getting warranty service. I know RIM provides a one year warranty against defects, but I'm certain that will be a headache to deal with - not to mention if you get the 9900 and it has a sub par build, who are you going to deal with to exchange?

Its been very tempting for me to get a Rogers as well, but I'm holding out.
    I am thinking about buying the IPhone 4s, it will probably have a very high resale value for the next few months.
    10-04-11 07:43 PM
    Please ATT bring the 9900 next week!
    Iphone 4s dropped the ball for ATT, now let 9900 come and kick ***.
    I'm cool with my torch 9800, but I want that amazing keyboard man!
    C'mon MaN!

10-04-11 07:48 PM
1,957 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD