Give sprint a shot, they have all the good features and unlimited data plans. If it doesn't work, return it and go Verizon. 2GB doesn't sound like a lot but I don't think I have ever surpassed it, ****, my highest usage yet came from spending so much time looking for the att release date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I hear ya there - I doubt I have ever gone over 2GB in a month. I guess it's the principal of it now to keep it since they took it away. But I do like the rollover minutes.
    09-15-11 05:30 AM
    Its high time this thread got renamed from "sooner than we think" to "longer than we thought".
    Statehouse and joju58 like this.
    09-15-11 06:16 AM
    As far as sim cards wearing down. I've had mine for about a decade and it actually says cingular on it, so maybe I'm lucky..

And so obviously I've had att coverage for awhile and I can't say it great. I get dropped calls at least a few times a month and I've lived in 3 parts of the country in the last decade (west coast, new england and midwest)

I agree that I've never had trouble with a SIM card. Mine is actually from VoiceStream! Remember them?
    09-15-11 11:18 AM
    A SIM card either works or it doesn't.

09-15-11 12:04 PM
    well...two weeks left of September and still no official announcement on the release date of the 9900. Does anyone have any thoughts on when they will announce? early,mid, or late October...or perhaps early November? it is only 2 months away from the leaked release date....but it feels like an eternity.
    09-17-11 01:35 PM
    well...two weeks left of September and still no official announcement on the release date of the 9900. Does anyone have any thoughts on when they will announce? early,mid, or late October...or perhaps early November? it is only 2 months away from the leaked release date....but it feels like an eternity.
    When Torch sales start to slump or the week of Black Friday whichever comes first, and yes it will be after iPhone 5 (Oct 15?), IMHO.
    09-18-11 11:33 PM
    If you can read its November 20.

09-18-11 11:51 PM
    If you can read its November 20.

Where did you get the Nov 20 date from? I figured if they actually had anything close to a firm date it would be plastered all over Crackberry.com
    09-19-11 12:01 AM
    A SIM card either works or it doesn't.

Except for sometimes they stop working for no apparent reason. It happens. I've seen it mostly with junky prepaid phones but it does happen with contract ones too.
    09-19-11 12:33 AM
    I agree that I've never had trouble with a SIM card. Mine is actually from VoiceStream! Remember them?
    When using SIM cards on unlocked Blackberry it should work just fine if it's unlocked. Sometimes the SIM slot is broken and sometimes the SIM card is not valid - those are the most common problems.
    09-19-11 03:16 AM
    Except for sometimes they stop working for no apparent reason. It happens. I've seen it mostly with junky prepaid phones but it does happen with contract ones too.
    That's why either they work or they don't.
    09-19-11 06:33 AM
    Where did you get the Nov 20 date from? I figured if they actually had anything close to a firm date it would be plastered all over Crackberry.com
    The November 20th date was posted on a "road map", which had future release dates for numerous devices through the end of the year. You can't take these "road maps" for certain though, but from what everyone is saying, November 20th is the day. Other has said it will be before November, but again there is no confirmation.
    09-19-11 06:36 AM
    What's the distinct difference between what I said and what you said?

09-19-11 08:03 AM
    according to RIM, the bold 9900 is not going to be released to ATT.
    09-19-11 08:21 AM
    You guys can go with a bunch of rumors or just go by the chart that has been correct so far. This chart came out before the 9810 release and was correct about the 9810. I have seen absolutely nothing in this entire thread that provides concrete evidence this chart is incorrect.

Last edited by olblueyez; 09-19-11 at 08:35 AM.
    YourMobileGuru and ibcop like this.
    09-19-11 08:32 AM
    Then why have Crackberry members been field testing the 9900 for AT&T?

09-19-11 08:38 AM
    Based on what? Provide links to facts.
    09-19-11 09:19 AM
    Liar! AT&T has already stated that they will be carrying the Bold 9900 in the press release for the 9810. Also, at BlackBerry World Conference when the device was released multiple demo units were on AT&T's network.

09-19-11 10:20 AM
    Maybe "misinformed" would be a better word until he gets a chance to write something.

09-19-11 10:45 AM
    You guys can go with a bunch of rumors or just go by the chart that has been correct so far. This chart came out before the 9810 release and was correct about the 9810. I have seen absolutely nothing in this entire thread that provides concrete evidence this chart is incorrect.

I somehow missed this.. thanks

With this then I have to wonder why Kevin, Adam, and the others are so bent out of shape about it?

EDIT: and yes you cant go by these things exactly but they do tend to be fairly close to the mark and when there is a change the device is usually pushed BACK not forward so Kevin/Adam and co's "fou" protest of AT&T is kinda pointless.
    Last edited by VZWRocka; 09-19-11 at 03:26 PM.
    09-19-11 03:24 PM
    Liar! AT&T has already stated that they will be carrying the Bold 9900 in the press release for the 9810. Also, at BlackBerry World Conference when the device was released multiple demo units were on AT&T's network.

hey, be nice, no need to be rude. yes it was nonsense post by him, but who the **** you are to call him a Liar ?
    09-19-11 03:52 PM
    Sooo my 9900 from rogers unlocked from att is soooooo awesome!!

Gosh I can't enough of this phone. I haven't really got voicemail setup yet but will call att for that

Is great. And "4g" is bloody quick.

09-19-11 05:07 PM
    Sooo my 9900 from rogers unlocked from att is soooooo awesome!!

Gosh I can't enough of this phone. I haven't really got voicemail setup yet but will call att for that

Is great. And "4g" is bloody quick.

Nice! I'm still holding out for A Suck & Suck to release but getting tougher.
    09-19-11 05:31 PM
    hey, be nice, no need to be rude. yes it was nonsense post by him, but who the **** you are to call him a Liar ?
    He was an obvious troll just posting to make people angry. It's not like I used foul language like someone else in this thread .
    YourMobileGuru likes this.
    09-19-11 07:44 PM
    Nope but you both fed the troll giving him exactly what he wanted (a reaction). In the future it would be best to just ignore those kinds of posts.
    joju58 likes this.
    09-19-11 08:08 PM
1,957 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD