Wow, They are getting desperate. I got a coupon in the mail for 25% off Any accessory of your choice by November 30th.

Sure be nice for customers who are Demanding the 9900 to use this coupon.
    snowindec9 likes this.
    08-31-11 09:10 PM
    Leaked Wireless Giant Roadmap Shows New BlackBerry 7 Smartphones Release Dates

this road map has been dead accurate so far..... and it came out like august 10 or something, so it looks nov 20 for att u can see the x for att bold 9900 right behind the G
    09-02-11 11:45 PM

this road map has been dead accurate so far..... and it came out like august 10 or something, so it looks nov 20 for att u can see the x for att bold 9900 right behind the G
    Hey You're right...And the MSRP Price for the Bold Touch: is $199.99 ....you can barely make out the number from the "it" in black text from Digit.
    09-03-11 01:30 AM
    The only thing thats keeping me onboard with at&t is my grandfathered Unlimited data plan - I was so close to jumping ship, what made me stop was the latest PB update that lets me Bridge and use most of my apps + the regular browser.
    09-03-11 01:37 AM
    This Roadmap looks good too, I was wondering why people were not referencing this.

Last edited by olblueyez; 09-03-11 at 02:22 AM.
    09-03-11 01:54 AM
    This Roadmap looks good too, I was wondering why people were not referencing this.

wasn't there a another document leaked of at&t's next quarter releases and the bold wasn't on the list of devices...
    09-03-11 07:24 AM

Looks like a 2011 roadmap put out earlier this year. The other one is specifically Q4. I think.
    Last edited by olblueyez; 09-03-11 at 01:35 PM.
    09-03-11 01:31 PM

yea but that roadmap states that the gsm monza for at&t will be coming nov 6 of this year.and clearly that isn't correct.the blackberry 9860 aka monza is releasing in september on at&t.as for the nov 20 9900,i would bet at&t customers won't let that happen.at&t is going to be forced to be dragged out of silence and address their customers regarding why the delay.stop trusting any roadmaps,and believe in what the people with test devices currently are saying(crucial&phonegeek).at&t won't be silent for long because they have to prepare for the iphone 5 party for early october.the festivities are just about to begin for them.
    09-03-11 07:02 PM
    yea but that roadmap states that the gsm monza for at&t will be coming nov 6 of this year.and clearly that isn't correct.the blackberry 9860 aka monza is releasing in september on at&t.as for the nov 20 9900,i would bet at&t customers won't let that happen.at&t is going to be forced to be dragged out of silence and address their customers regarding why the delay.stop trusting any roadmaps,and believe in what the people with test devices currently are saying(crucial&phonegeek).at&t won't be silent for long because they have to prepare for the iphone 5 party for early october.the festivities are just about to begin for them.
    Make no mistake, no petition on CrackBerry or any other site is going to force AT&T to do anything. Believe it or not, there are actual reasons it hasn't launched yet. The 9900 is most definitely coming, but not before the powers that be are ready for it & not before it's damn near flawless in how it works with the network.
    09-03-11 07:43 PM
    Make no mistake, no petition on CrackBerry or any other site is going to force AT&T to do anything. Believe it or not, there are actual reasons it hasn't launched yet. The 9900 is most definitely coming, but not before the powers that be are ready for it & not before it's damn near flawless in how it works with the network.
    Could you tell us what those reasons/problems are?
    09-03-11 08:40 PM
    crucial i agree with you about making it flawless.but crackberry kevin started this petition,so it would be best if you told him about what you told me.to me its not a bad thing that kevin started this petition.at&t folks like myself and others have been waiting for months or years.kevin said that he's being bombarded by folks about this.even if at&t can not release the device now,a specific concrete release date is an important credible piece of information that would make folks calm down a little.another great idea kevin made was picketing at&t if nothing happens before sept 17.at&t can be adamant or whatever.but look at the customer side,they are trying to get at&t's attention.i wonder if this was the case for the iphone 5 also,how would the apple loyalists react?i bet the same way.a company can do the best to make devices flawless but keeping the customer in the loop can go a long way.
    09-03-11 09:16 PM
    I just think some CB member should become an AT&T Rep and get some insight on the matter...just my 2 cents. Ok...maybe not a Rep because they don't know didly squat half the time..but like some Higher Level Representative.
    09-03-11 09:48 PM
    ATT is, essentially, about to write TMo a check for 7 billion. Thinking that petitioning the release of one phone from one 3rd rate oem matters to them is the height of arrogance.
    09-03-11 09:56 PM
    I just think some CB member should become an AT&T Rep and get some insight on the matter...just my 2 cents. Ok...maybe not a Rep because they don't know didly squat half the time..but like some Higher Level Representative.
    Trust me when I say this - being an at&t employee is totally not worth it just for getting the info. Even the pay isn't worth it.
    09-03-11 10:09 PM
    Why is everyone getting away from the roadmap for Q4? We have to wait, what else is there to figure out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 10:23 PM
    They just took the blackberry pearl off the AT&T website! Does that mean it's coming soon??
    09-04-11 07:34 PM
    They just took the blackberry pearl off the AT&T website! Does that mean it's coming soon??
    No, it means they aren't selling the Pearl.
    austriker likes this.
    09-04-11 07:38 PM
    Don't shoot the messenger here, but I was at an att store today because my 9780 broke this morning and I had an upgrade so I got the torch 9810.. I asked the rep if he knew anything about the 9900 and he looked it up for me... On his att screen it shows for a mid september release but had no exact date.. He did say it was weird because usually they have training on the devices a couple weeks prior to a release and he said he knew nothing about the phone. So who knows what in the heck is going on here, seems like a lot of confusion.. I guess we just wait and see.

09-04-11 08:00 PM
    First off not only do I believe your post but hold all of the information you give us in the highest regards but don't you think the backlash AT&T faces here could be worse than the troubles of launching the phone? Sprint amd T-Mobile are much smaller carriers and seem poised and ready for whatever issues launching the 9900/30 now may bring. I am wondering where the business sense is here because regardless of the amount AT&T will lose not only subscribers but handset sales in general over this as well as maybe even in a little good reputation.

Is the Bold scenario similar to what happened with the Nexus S launching so much later than T-Mobile and Sprint? Thanks for any input.
    09-04-11 08:07 PM
    No, it means they aren't selling the Pearl.
    DANG IT!! i got excited for a second AT&T is such a let down sometimes
    09-05-11 03:46 AM
    Don't shoot the messenger here, but I was at an att store today because my 9780 broke this morning and I had an upgrade so I got the torch 9810.. I asked the rep if he knew anything about the 9900 and he looked it up for me... On his att screen it shows for a mid september release but had no exact date.. He did say it was weird because usually they have training on the devices a couple weeks prior to a release and he said he knew nothing about the phone. So who knows what in the heck is going on here, seems like a lot of confusion.. I guess we just wait and see.

i talked to an AT&T rep today and he said that many of the phones got delayed because AT&T is concentrating on rolling out their 4g/hspa+ network. so they would also have to test the phones to make sure they work with the network. it kinda makes sense and kinda doesn't cuz a rogers blackberry bold works with AT&T H+ network, so would AT&T just be releasing the same phone except with an AT&T Branding on the bottom?
    09-05-11 03:50 AM
    i talked to an AT&T rep today and he said that many of the phones got delayed because AT&T is concentrating on rolling out their 4g/hspa+ network. so they would also have to test the phones to make sure they work with the network. it kinda makes sense and kinda doesn't cuz a rogers blackberry bold works with AT&T H+ network, so would AT&T just be releasing the same phone except with an AT&T Branding on the bottom?
    That explanation is not credible since AT&T had not trouble releasing the HSPA+ BlackBerry Torch 9810.
    09-05-11 07:21 AM
    by golly I hope that roadmap is very incorrect. Im not sure I can hold out that long.. And suppose I buy a tmo 9900, then will I lose 3g speeds supposing the merger goes through? This is why I hate the 2 yr agreements. I am currently out of contract which is very freeing until you look at to move off of the family plan and realize you have to sign 2 years away again..
    09-05-11 11:49 AM

I don't post the "rep said this" stuff, but I was told the same thing of mid September. Any truth or credibility? Time will tell.
    09-05-11 12:15 PM
    by golly I hope that roadmap is very incorrect. Im not sure I can hold out that long.. And suppose I buy a tmo 9900, then will I lose 3g speeds supposing the merger goes through? This is why I hate the 2 yr agreements. I am currently out of contract which is very freeing until you look at to move off of the family plan and realize you have to sign 2 years away again..
    I hate being in a contract, so I usually suck it up and buy off contract. Once I know I have a solid and defect free device, I sell my old phone to re-coup some of the money I spent for the new one.
    09-05-11 12:18 PM
1,957 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD