I am going to assume that this is a Battery Problem. I've had my Bold 9900 for about 2 months now with AT&T. I read on a Forum that you should top the Battery off a lot, and then after about 30 charges, let it go down to 10-15%, and then charge it fully so that the indicator shows the correct battery strength.

Well, I followed this, and for the third time now, about an hour after showing 3/4 full, I heard a long beep and a flashing green light and the Battery indicator is red. In other-words, the Battery is just about dead.

I called AT&T, and they are sending me a new Battery which I should receive today or tomorrow. The question is, how should I treat the new Battery so that this does not happen again?
    Last edited by lordpuffer; 01-30-12 at 04:27 PM. Reason: typo
    01-30-12 04:25 PM
    I am going to assume that this is a Battery Problem. I've had my Bold 9900 for about 2 months now with AT&T. I read on a Forum that you should top the Battery off a lot, and then after about 30 charges, let it go down to 10-15%, and then charge it fully so that the indicator shows the correct battery strength.

Well, I followed this, and for the third time now, about an hour after showing 3/4 full, I heard a long beep and a flashing green light and the Battery indicator is red. In other-words, the Battery is just about dead.

I called AT&T, and they are sending me a new Battery which I should receive today or tomorrow. The question is, how should I treat the new Battery so that this does not happen again?
    Just charge it normally, whenever you can. Try not to let it go too low before you charge it. Always keep your battery full.
    01-30-12 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD