Hi all,

When I try enabling my bold 9900 wifi hot spot and try connecting from another wifi device, my blackberry just reboots !!!!!

I tried connecting several times and found it just reboot every time I give password and press OK to connect !!!

Current bbOS version is 7.1 and using Airtel as carrier.

I tried connecting through my samsung Wave II phone using its WiFi.

Thanks in advance,

Ullas
    Last edited by ullascherian; 06-13-12 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Making it easier to understand.
    06-13-12 02:12 AM
    This just started happening to me today. Anyone know a solution to this problem. I have a netgear router
    08-07-12 02:52 PM
    Me too. It just started today. I've been using the latest leaked OS on my Bold 9900 and Torch 9810 on T Mobile, and as soon as it picks up WiFi from my house, it reboots and will keep rebooting when it turns on ONLY of the sim card is in. I can use both phones on WiFi when the sim card isn't in them, without rebooting. But as soon as I put the sim card in, it reboots when connecting to WiFi. I got a new sim card today, but it hasn't fixed anything. This is really irritating!
    08-07-12 09:56 PM
    did anyone solve this problem - i had the same problem starting Aug 6th with a T-Mobile US 9900, and after a day fault finding with T-Mobile and then RIM they said it was a hardware fault with the 9900 and replaced it - i have now had the new phone for over a week and no problems so far - i now see other people had the same problem on the same dates, so that makes me think it was not a hardware problem - at least my replacement 9900 looks cleaner than my old phone...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-19-12 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD