Hey guys I recently bought a 9900 from someone. I love it and everything is working fine ... except that I found out the LED light is not working , I tried putting the LED coverage on, changing the profile settings and even the Bebuzz app. Nothing. Is there a way to fix it .. or is my LED light just dead? *sadface*

Thanks for your help.
    05-11-12 10:31 PM
    If you turn on the coverage indicator and you see nothing, try rebooting the phone by either battery pull or by holding the Alt+aA(shift)+delete keys or plug in to a charger. In all of these actions the LED should light up. If not, then you have a burnt out LED.

To fix, you may have to replace the entire circuit board because I think (not sure) the LED is attached to the board itself.
    Last edited by mss-ca; 05-11-12 at 10:59 PM.
    05-11-12 10:57 PM
    I have a hunch that you have to turn off the LED settings in your profiles before Bebuzz or any other LED apps will function correctly. If you don't it creates confusion and doesent allow either one to work. Open the speaker icon and scroll down to change sounds and alerts. Make sure all the Led notifications are turned off in phone, messages etc. Then open Bebuzz and set it up. Then do a battery pull or soft reboot "alt-right shift-delete" press and hold each one in sequence. When it reboots it should work.
    05-11-12 11:09 PM
    Thanks for the help,I charged my phone and no lights .... This really sucks. How much would changing the circuit cost and where would you get it ?
    05-11-12 11:56 PM
    check to make sure you don't have it accidentally set in Bedside Mode
    BLAZEDv3 likes this.
    05-12-12 11:13 AM
    THIS! try this first, its most likely just stuck in bedside mode. Pulling your battery and reseting wont help, you have to go into clock and then exit bedside.
    01-15-14 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD