i see some probelms with this. the keyboard/trackpad won't work until i put phone in standby by pressing lock button 2 times (like double clicking to open folder on computer) then when i press lock button again, lights come on and keyboard/trackpad starts working again. what could be wrong?? and another thing, when u do fresh install of os on it, when to comes to first screen after first boot where u accept terms n such, does the keyboard/trackpad work there?? or just the touch screen??
    10-08-12 11:50 AM
    I'm not sure what the problem is. Have you tried a battery pull? The trackpad should work after an install.
    10-08-12 12:34 PM
    I'm not sure what the problem is. Have you tried a battery pull? The trackpad should work after an install.
    battery pulls don't work. did it multiple times but nothing. the trackpad/keyboard works again only when i lock the phone, double push lock button and then press lock button again to unlock then the they will work again.
    10-08-12 04:00 PM
    YES!!!!!

I too currently have this very same issue. When I do a battery pull or even a soft reset, after the OS loads the keyboard and trackpad light up, but are unresponsive. I can scroll with the trackpad, but I can't click on it. With the keyboard, the keys light up, but it doesn't register when I press on any of the keys. The solution is that I have to lock and unlock the phone using the lock button, which gets both the trackpad and keyboard working properly until of course, you have to reboot again.

I have attempted loading different OS's on this phone and I encounter the same issue. I have pulled apart the phone too and made sure the keyboard connector is snug.

Deptic were you ever able to find a fix?
    03-10-13 10:13 AM
    I too have the double click problem on the trackpad of my 9360.
    Scrolling is perfect, it's just the trackpad must be pressed twice or sometimes multiple times.

I currently do not know how to fix it.

Anyone here know how? Or maybe some dirt got in between.
    09-04-13 11:55 AM
    sounds like you need to replace the whole keyboard with track pad included.
    I did this on my 9930 and took 10 minutes and $35 bucks from this place here in Jersey.

Buy cell phone repair parts, blackberry parts, Samsung Parts, HTC replacement screen, wholesale & retail
    09-04-13 03:17 PM
    sounds like you need to replace the whole keyboard with track pad included.
    I did this on my 9930 and took 10 minutes and $35 bucks from this place here in Jersey.

Buy cell phone repair parts, blackberry parts, Samsung Parts, HTC replacement screen, wholesale & retail
    +1 Go for this ^^^. Sound like a hardware issue.
    09-04-13 05:32 PM