Hey OP, I know it is a lot to ask of you bro, but if you can(have the time) detail os 7 for us, the perks and the jerks. I know those missing files makes it frustrating tho. With jail breaking the iPhone I made it custom. My android devices, heck that is there selling point. So yea, let us drooling fiends know the good goods .
    hello JustQuan,

it's actually OS 6.1. I'm making a few vids now
    06-21-11 09:24 AM
    hello JustQuan,

it's actually OS 6.1. I'm making a few vids now
    6.1??? i thought they changed the name to 7?
    06-21-11 10:13 AM
    6.1??? i thought they changed the name to 7?
    They did. Remember, he has a eval unit.
    JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    06-21-11 10:53 AM
    They did. Remember, he has a eval unit.
    Why is it evil? is it because it's the beasts neighbor? LOOL
    06-21-11 10:55 AM
    Here's some more pictures for you. I'm also making a video, more like editing it. Does anybody know how to get in touch with Crackberry's Admin?

Thank you all and please stay tuned for more updates.

06-21-11 01:29 PM
    "If you possess these lower life forms, or want to born 9780 or 9800.."

+100
    That translation is hilarious, giving birth to a 9780 or 9800? LOL
    06-21-11 01:38 PM
    thanks cmknight for the pics.

I will send you an email as a PM so you can mail kevin.
    06-21-11 02:43 PM
    The screen looks awesome, I wish they could have beaten the iphone dpi, that s what made the 9000 so sexy. It does look superbright though
    06-21-11 02:49 PM
    cmknight, I'm also going to send you another message just to ask you something. So please be sure to read that too. Thanks
    06-21-11 02:59 PM
    cmknight, I'm also going to send you another message just to ask you something. So please be sure to read that too. Thanks
    hey Chaz720,

Thanks for the PM. I did receive the one with Kevin's email. I did not, however, receive yours. Please check it again.

Regards,

Khanh
    06-21-11 03:57 PM
    hey guys,

I'm gonna update to the new leak OS 7.0.0.176 and come back with more updates.

For the meantime, here's a video of the 9900 booting up. I forgot to start the camera at the beginning, but you can see that the rest of the process only takes 1 min for the device to boot up

johnmarki likes this.
    06-21-11 04:00 PM
    hey guys,

For the meantime, here's a video of the 9900 booting up. I forgot to start the camera at the beginning, but you can see that the rest of the process only takes 1 min for the device to boot up

JUSTQUAN2 likes this.
    06-21-11 04:00 PM
    Cmknight is the man! Incredible updates and thanks for putting in the work here at Crackberry for us in the states!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-11 04:06 PM
    cmknight you da man!!!! I may be asking for alot but is there anyways you could do a browser comparison btw the 9930 and the iphone/ipod touch you have???? Please!!!!
    06-21-11 05:48 PM
    I have not honestly stalked a phone like this since my evo. Feels good!
    06-21-11 05:57 PM
    hey guys,

The fact I just watched a 1 minute and 50 second video of a phone booting up shows how much I want this phone...
    pdk269, johnmarki and Phillyosophy like this.
    06-21-11 06:01 PM
    @CMKNIGHT.... hey bro can you tell me what the text messaging is like on this phone? Is that 160 character block still in place? I do some major typing is why I'm asking.
    06-21-11 06:52 PM
    Anyone else notice the trackpad ticking with a little white dot? Is that the camera playing tricks or does that actually do that to show its loading or something? I would be interested to hear the reasoning behind it as it seems to be lighting up kind of randomly. Like is it supposed to be like a memory card ticking loading like thats on a thumbdrive showing its in use or transferring? I dont think i have seen that on any other models so maybe this one is older/newer than what we have seen.. Any ideas guys?/OP - CMKNIGHT?
    06-21-11 06:59 PM
    Anyone else notice the trackpad ticking with a little white dot? Is that the camera playing tricks or does that actually do that to show its loading or something? I would be interested to hear the reasoning behind it as it seems to be lighting up kind of randomly. Like is it supposed to be like a memory card ticking loading like thats on a thumbdrive showing its in use or transferring? I dont think i have seen that on any other models so maybe this one is older/newer than what we have seen.. Any ideas guys?/OP - CMKNIGHT?
    i noticed that as well and thought that would be a cool feature, but it was gone after 3/4s in. the lighted track pad looks very cool.
    i'm really excited for this phone to come out.
    06-21-11 07:50 PM
    hey Chaz720,

Thanks for the PM. I did receive the one with Kevin's email. I did not, however, receive yours. Please check it again.

Regards,

Khanh
    Thanks for checking. Yes, forgot to mention, I have not sent it yet. I will tomorrow as I have to finish what I am sending. (all will become clear).

So you should have it tomorrow
    06-21-11 07:55 PM
    I believe it's not a feature and a reflection of something. Notice it only does it when the device is tilted up slightly, and not when it's facing down.

It's also off centre, so would give it a lop-sided look on a symmetrical device.

haha.. could be wrong though
    06-21-11 08:01 PM
    BB BOLD 9900 Sneak peak
    06-21-11 08:07 PM
    BB BOLD 9900 Sneak peak
    AHHHHH its leaked to too many people, WHERE IS MINE

I believe it's not a feature and a reflection of something. Notice it only does it when the device is tilted up slightly, and not when it's facing down.

It's also off centre, so would give it a lop-sided look on a symmetrical device.

haha.. could be wrong though
    And it does not appear to be the "tilting" that is causing it to be less of a flash, it just seems to not flash as bright sometimes..
    Again with that dot in this video too.. I'm sure its not just a reflection as two recent videos just so happen to have the exact same thing.. anyone who has the 9900, can you confirm what that actually is? That is definitely inside of the trackpad, if you watch both videos you can easily tell.. as to what it is is a mystery. cmknight please?
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 06-21-11 at 08:47 PM.
    06-21-11 08:42 PM
    And it does not appear to be the "tilting" that is causing it to be less of a flash, it just seems to not flash as bright sometimes..
    Again with that dot in this video too.. I'm sure its not just a reflection as two recent videos just so happen to have the exact same thing.. anyone who has the 9900, can you confirm what that actually is? That is definitely inside of the trackpad, if you watch both videos you can easily tell.. as to what it is is a mystery. cmknight please?
    I think it's the flash from the video camera. The device doesn't have a light inside the trackpad. The only light is the glow around it. Trust me.
    johnmarki likes this.
    06-21-11 09:15 PM
    The only bad spot I see about the bold is the carrier choice. If they allow the bb bridge and/or hotspot that will shun quite a few people. With vzw new capped data, att already capped data and throttled tmobile data people won't be as excited as the crackheads in the forum.
    06-21-11 09:15 PM
205 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD