Dear Crackberry collective, please help me.
    I have my Bold 9900 since 2013. February. Since then there were lots of occasions where i needed to use the calendar function, to set a reminder for a meeting, to do something, etc. Blackberry was always famous for the organiser features.
    I also set my wake up alarm clock, with one of the default tones: Morning Light (volume: 3)

Well, aside from a couple of occasions where the main clock strangely set itself for a different day/time, i had no problems with the morning alarm.

BUT!
    When i add a reminder (any kind) in the calendar, it always uses the tone i set for morning alarm. Always, and even if i set an other tone, does not change at all. During the day i just cant hear the level 3 morning alarm tone of course.
    I bought the app called "Advance OS and LED Pro", even that app cant "overwrite" the reminder tone.

What can i do? Do i have to buy an organizer app for this? I would be a shame for BB

Thank you for your reply in advance!

Cheers
    12-29-13 05:05 AM
    Have you actually set your profile ring tones correctly? Welcome to CrackBerry by the way!
    12-29-13 12:41 PM
    Hi zocster!

If you mean
    Options / Sounds and Ring Tones / Sounds for Selected Profile / Events - Reminders /
    - Calendar
    - Follow Up Flags
    - Tasks

then yes, these were the first thing i've done, when i got my phone.
    Even if there is a profile change effect when i put the phone in the active case, it does not matter, because at home, when the phone is not in my pocket, it is outside it's case. And i tried the different kind calendar effects multiple times, but no change in sounds...
    The one tone, what i am writing about is ONLY set in
    Clock / Options / Alarm / Alarm Tone
    - Morning Light
    But the phone use this tone for every kind of reminder/task.
    The email and phone ring tones are OK, they are what i set them to.
    12-30-13 04:10 AM
    Anybody?
    01-01-14 12:17 PM