I have just had a call of o2(uk) asking me was everything ok on my plan and would I like to change/add anything on to it. After a good chatting I managed to get 3 months free BIS

Anyway, he asked is there anything else he could help me with and as I'm one of the many people waiting patiently for the 9900 I asked when was it coming to o2. He first said he couldn't say etc...but it was definitely coming to the network, so I got to the subject if he couldn't help me I would be jumping networks to the first carries who brought it out (even though I wouldn't lol) and he put me on hold again and announced it as September 15th .

So just thought I'd share for anyone on o2uk waiting .
    07-06-11 07:30 AM
    I have the Bold 9700 at the mo and my 18 month contract was up about 3 weeks ago. So I'm definitely waiting for this (on o2).

I'll mark this on my calendar :-)

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 02:52 PM
    Three UK confirmed September 15th and as far as i know it's a worldwide release so everyone should be getting it the same day.
    07-06-11 03:00 PM
    do you guys over there have 14,4mbps on O2 ?
    cuz here in germany o2 only supports 7,2mbps : (

and now i dont know what to do since the 9900 will be the first blackberry which supports 14,4mbps (is 14,4mbps still hspa or hspa+ btw??))

so either i stay on O2 and will only be able to use 7,2mbps or i'll switch to tmobile and enjoy their 14,4mbps
    hmn.... but tmobile only offers 24months contracts/agreements, and im definitely not interested in that since i plan on using the 9900 for 1 year and then upgrade to the first QNX physical keyboard blackberry

maybe tmobile can do something for me? ahh idk what to do : ( i dont care, i'll pay the full price even with a contract, w/e... just not 2 years please Oo
    so does O2 in UK support 14,4mbps?
    07-06-11 03:02 PM
    14.4Mbps is HSPA+
    07-06-11 03:06 PM
    Three UK confirmed September 15th and as far as i know it's a worldwide release so everyone should be getting it the same day.
    Except if Voda get it on exclusive, they'll have it on August 15th, right?
    07-06-11 03:38 PM
    Except if Voda get it on exclusive, they'll have it on August 15th, right?
    hope they do but from what i've heard they won't
    07-06-11 07:56 PM
    Shoot, that just seems like forever away. Gosh I am so impatient.I have never used BB but it seems this phone will be perfect for what I want. I cant wait, come to at&trash soon!!
    07-06-11 08:35 PM
    When they say worldwide release, I don't think they mean simultaneously do they? I just take that as meaning it will release worldwide.
    07-06-11 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD